So was the immigration restrictions really that bad of an idea?

I don't really want you to leave the forum. You're only an idiot half the time. ;)

Dude, you're not on my ignore list, which makes you a privileged member of the WR. Still, I'm willing to pay rip and leave the forum forever to prove me wrong.

Do you dispute any of the things he's claimed in my last post? Do you honestly think another human being could be that dense?
Yeah, people are pretty nutty out there.

I mean, even if it is a gimmick, he has like 30,000 posts in character. We are what we pretend to be so be careful what we pretend to be and all that. He has to be nuts by now.

I mean, even if it is a gimmick, he has like 30,000 posts in character. We are what we pretend to be so be careful what we pretend to be and all that. He has to be nuts by now.

It's certainly weird. We've had plenty of trolls, but no one stay in the pocket as long as him. I'm sure that makes him happy. That, and exploiting dead kids to derail a thread with his gimmick.

Good luck getting anyone to admit to this. Not only are certain people here utterly incapable of differentiating strong immigration laws from """""""""bigotry"""""""" but they will go out of their way to make up some narrative about the temporary travel ban just because they hate Trump. Like how he supposedly kept certain countries off the list because he does business with them even though that statement has no basis in reality.

King of the War Room bless.

-You first showed up here claiming to have never watched MMA, but stumbled upon it as a great place to spread the gospel.

-You claim that you are certain all other religions are tools of satan, but are convinced of christianity because jesus helped you find a toy.

-You believe in ever single CT ever promoted by the stupid of the war room
-You are a devout anti-vaxer.
-You are a devout flat earther.
-You fully support pizzagate

-You have claimed in all seriousness that:
-Obama is gay
-Obama is a satanist
-Obama is a muslim terrorist
-Michele Obama is actually a man

-You post constant trolling gifs, but claim not to know "what a twitter is."

-You believe that Beyonce channels literal demons in her performances.

-Etc, et fucking cetera

----------------

It is simply not possible for a human being to be this fucking stupid. You are a gimmick, and everyone knows it. You derail threads, countless threads, and are giddy about it.

You sprinted into the first of these threads to post some stupid partisan hackery about being right about immigration. You've continued your stupid points, despite being soundly addressed, point-by-point for every single objection.

The mods should just erase "trolling" as a reason for an infraction. They clearly don't give a shit.

And for you to use 20+ dead kids as a reason to gloat and continue trolling, makes you a shitty human being.
You are stating so much false information about my posts I can't even begin.

Have a good day anyway.

You are stating so much false information about my posts I can't even begin.

Well I'm pretty sure it's against regs to put false words into another poster, so feel free to report me or call me on whatever is false. I stand by it all. I also forgot to add:

-You putting the Beave as your avatar because that show represented the best of american values, but had never actually seen the show, and

-You trolling the S&C forum with posts about how powerlifting makes women look like men and thus is against what god wanted.

But listen, I'm not debating this for your sake. You're a troll. You know it, I know it. I only call you out when you intentionally derail threads. Stop that, and you can keep this gimmick up for another 30,000 posts.

Well I'm pretty sure it's against regs to put false words into another poster, so feel free to report me or call me on whatever is false. I stand by it all. I also forgot to add:

-You putting the Beave as your avatar because that show represented the best of american values, but had never actually seen the show, and

-You trolling the S&C forum with posts about how powerlifting makes women look like men and thus is against what god wanted.

But listen, I'm not debating this for your sake. You're a troll. You know it, I know it. I only call you out when you intentionally derail threads. Stop that, and you can keep this gimmick up for another 30,000 posts.
Get a grip.

Gotti kept it up even longer. I compared him to Ken M in another thread.

JWcBseNDFcXcrkKWWHo4pdHu4TdOYL-utrM4ZsRnKs4.jpg

rLlceP_KgiD_1yVoG6cGQJLoigEd93A81ImhKkSZs4E.jpg

Well I'm pretty sure it's against regs to put false words into another poster, so feel free to report me or call me on whatever is false. I stand by it all.

From my recollection, he only claims to be open to flat Earthism rather than a devout follower of it.

Last edited:
Who the hell thinks it's safe for these people to travel back and fourth from sketchy countries.

If trump had his way it would be banned.

Liberals got their way and allow these people to travel back and fourth to learn how to make bombs and further terror training,
thanks liberals.

like-if-you-agree-obama-clinton-carter-these-democratic-presidents-15073328.png

obama-banned-refugees-from-iraq-in-2011.jpg

When Obama had travel restrictions 19 different times nobody cared. When Bill Clinton had 12 different restrictions nobody cared.

When Trump tried to restrict travel to keep us safe the MSM and Leftists freaked out and the courts got political.

WTF

like-if-you-agree-obama-clinton-carter-these-democratic-presidents-15073328.png

obama-banned-refugees-from-iraq-in-2011.jpg

When Obama had travel restrictions 19 different times nobody cared. When Bill Clinton had 12 different restrictions nobody cared.

When Trump tried to restrict travel to keep us safe the MSM and Leftists freaked out and the courts got political.

WTF

There's a large difference in scope between the 2011 President Obama refugee stoppage while they reevaluated the investigation process and what President Trump wanted to do. President Obama blocked travel for 6 months in direct response to a specific threat we caught and was limited to refugees while they reevaluated the process. There were still refugees from Iraq coming in that entire time by the way. President Trump wanted to block everyone from those nations. It's different.

Here's more information related to the specifics of their bans. Very narrow scopes as you'll read.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-immigrant-ban-history-20170130-story.html

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...mparing-trumps-and-obamas-immigration-restri/

Way different than a blanket ban on several nations from one region.

Back