So the truth is finally revealed...

I was on TJs side but now the truth is out, he clearly left the team that made him what he is today. Without uriah TJ would be nothing. Faber was the one who brought Ludwig in the gym and for TJ to leave with Ludwig means he is a snake, sellout, traitor.

giphy.gif

I was on TJs side but now the truth is out, he clearly left the team that made him what he is today. Without uriah TJ would be nothing. Faber was the one who brought Ludwig in and TJ left with... what a fuckin snake/sellout/traitor.
Why is it TJ's fault that he and Ludwig Urijah left, he isnt a real fucking coach lol, hes a manager/owner.

Also Urijah made the ultimate beta-cuck move by forcing an ultimatum on TJ. so he got ditched and has been butthurt ever since.

And for the record I was on Urijahs side at first but hes outed himself, his story doesnt even make sense. (edit 4 grammar)

Last edited:
Why is it TJ's fault that he and Ludwig Urijah isnt a real fucking coach lol, hes a manager/owner.

Also Urijah made the ultimate beta-cuck move by forcing an ultimatum on TJ. so he got ditched and has been butthurt ever since.

And for the record I was on Urijahs side at first but hes outed himself, his story doesnt even make sense

Faber made perfect sense " We didnt kick you out, you left us. "

It's real simple. Tj trying to play the victim now. Got latched up like an eagle.

cody-garbrandt-chokes-tj-dillashaw.png

They make champions.

I got no problems with gyms doing that, but when you get offered to have your training paid for AND get paid an extra 60k+ a year plus a ton of other benefits, then you take that deal lol.

I got no problems with gyms doing that, but when you get offered to have your training paid for AND get paid an extra 60k+ a year plus a ton of other benefits, then you take that deal lol.

He only made an extra 5k for being a traitor.

As the major of munchkin village, it was Uriah's prerogative to tell TJ to kick yellow bricks and hit the road

He only made an extra 5k for being a traitor.

It was 5k a month, plus a house leased for a year, plus not having to give a % of his purse to train. Plus he gets to train with guys like Lomachenko. Meanwhile everyone at TAM besides Cody has completely gone down the shitter since Bang left.

He clearly made the right choice.

It was 5k a month, plus a house leased for a year, plus not having to give a % of his purse to train. Plus he gets to train with guys like Lomachenko. Meanwhile everyone at TAM besides Cody has completely gone down the shitter since Bang left.

He clearly made the right choice.

Ya if you like turning your back on the person that started your entire MMA career. #Sellout

Faber made perfect sense " We didnt kick you out, you left us. "

It's real simple. Tj trying to play the victim now. Got latched up like an eagle.

cody-garbrandt-chokes-tj-dillashaw.png
Yes but its more complicated, he left with the guy that Urijah hired, lol. So actually he was just trying to stay but Urijah was too cheap to hire him.

I think TJ will beat Cody but it will be a great fight.

Pretty sure training at TAM isn't free. They take a % of every fighters purse.
Is not free, Dom keep on bring that up before fighting faber that he gets a % of their winnings, TJ move to somewhere else where they pay him for training there that move is a no brainer.

God why Cody such a hot head all the time he makes Julian Lane look like a scholar and a gentleman.

Faber was always the alpha dog at his camp... then TJ comes along, and does what Faber failed to do in like 10 tries- TJ won a UFC championship. Now who's the Alpha? Faber couldn't handle it so he vented his manlet dick issues by taking gym-matters public to try and stain TJ's career... a career he helped build.

Double douchebag of a move. I still hold Faber in high regard for what he did for MMA especially for the lighter weight classes... but I stopped being a fan after this incident. His butthurt against Cruz was the starting point, and his issue with TJ flipped it. Oooh, what a shocker- Faber doesn't like the 2 men in his division who are better than him.

Lets see how long Cody lasts in Faber's oven. Right now there's no grill because Faber still has to use Cody to stick it to Cruz, and to TJ... but since Faber's no longer that cool bro surfer-dude from before, he's going to heat up soon enough.

I see both sides. TJ left his bros. Essentially if you are not with them you are against them. Not training together, then you are fighting eachother.

I see TJ's side too....Duane is apparently an amazing coach(for him at least), plus an instant 60K a year, plus not giving a percent of your purse immediately to Urijah...plus a house...etc.

would be stupid for him to not take that deal.

I hope this fight is a 5 round war that ends in some kind of insane drama ala Moose/Weidman. This could be a decade long lasting rivalry

- Uriah keeps saying that TJ quit TAM
- TJ says he never wanted to leave and was kicked off TAM
- TJ was kicked off the team because he had sponsors and followed the coach that made him a champ
- Uriah wanted him to stay at TAM and wouldn't allow TJ to double dip by training elsewhere (something that almost all fighters do).
-Uriah claims that doing is like cheating on your wife, yet, everyone at his gym does this

-Ultimatum was put on TJ

Train at TAM
-Friends, people that got you to the dance
-no fees for training here but don't make any money either

Leave to Colorado:
-not only train for free but get paid to train
-continue progressing in career with the coach that elevated you to the next level

Does putting this in big font make it more true.

We still have two different stories.

At this point I'll believe Conor and call TJ a snake.

That being said I'm a TJ fan and look forward to this fight. I thought he beat Cruz

- Uriah keeps saying that TJ quit TAM
- TJ says he never wanted to leave and was kicked off TAM
- TJ was kicked off the team because he had sponsors and followed the coach that made him a champ
- Uriah wanted him to stay at TAM and wouldn't allow TJ to double dip by training elsewhere (something that almost all fighters do).
-Uriah claims that doing is like cheating on your wife, yet, everyone at his gym does this

-Ultimatum was put on TJ

Train at TAM
-Friends, people that got you to the dance
-no fees for training here but don't make any money either

Leave to Colorado:
-not only train for free but get paid to train
-continue progressing in career with the coach that elevated you to the next level

And at TAM he also had to teach classes as well. And Faber took a cut of all their winnings.
<[analyzed}><{anton}>

Back