So the truth is finally revealed...

If a co-worker came into my place of work tomorrow and told me, "Hey, I'm leaving to work with another company." I'd promptly reply with, "I don't give a fuck, mate."

Instead, these guys make a TV show built around the concept.

this is a crybaby drama
what's the problem of TJ leaving this stupid team looking for better conditions?

Also, Cody 'NoDaddy' has a teenager behavior. What a douchebag.

truth is TJ gets better with every fight. He made the right decision for himself.

I don't think either one cares anymore. It's just a good way to hype the fight.

MMA fans love soap opera drama. Why do you think it attracts so many pro wrestling fans?

It's not the fact that he left.

They are pissed that he denied splitting time between camps and wanted to leave.

And it's not just a "camp". Urijah gave TJ a place to live, Urijah lent him money, he takes guys in and teaches them how to invest in a future after fighting. He treats these guys more like friends/brothers than just trainer-student.

Of course when you develop a bond with someone, bring them up from the bottom, and finally see them succeed at the highest level, you are going to be disappointed when you see them follow a shady guy who owes you a lot of money.
Thats a great point. Uriah faber recruited tj right outa high school, shared a lot of knowledge with him, i remember a story of how after a hard grappling session urijah shared his bed with tj and started massaging his sore joints and reall y taking care of him

Why do people say Bang Ludwig is the sole reason for TJ winning the title?

i dont think thats true, what is true is he lost the title when he left TAM and Bang has had zero and i mean zero success with any other fighters.

Bang as a striking coach is seriously over rated around here.

Maybe you guys have been eating to much of his peanut butter?

Cody and Uriah act like little children. Pathetic. It's gross watching their behavior. Is the UFC ever going to ditch the drama on this show and make it better? No wonder the ratings are shit.

If a co-worker came into my place of work tomorrow and told me, "Hey, I'm leaving to work with another company." I'd promptly reply with, "I don't give a fuck, mate."

Instead, these guys make a TV show built around the concept.
Technically not a co worker.

Why wouldn't you care that you buddy is moving 3 states away?

Thats a great point. Uriah faber recruited tj right outa high school, shared a lot of knowledge with him, i remember a story of how after a hard grappling session urijah shared his bed with tj and started massaging his sore joints and reall y taking care of him
{<huh}

this is a crybaby drama
what's the problem of TJ leaving this stupid team looking for better conditions?

Also, Cody 'NoDaddy' has a teenager behavior. What a douchebag.

Cody "NoDaddy NeckTatty" Garbrandt.

As far as this drama goes, it seems more like TJ did a horrible job of communicating exactly what he wanted to do. I don't think there was any real "snakery" (that should be a real word) going on.
When TJ was training with Duane in Colorado, a bunch of the TAM bros were probably asking Urijah what was up with TJ, Urijah said "i dunno, bro. He's doin his thing with Duane. He'll be back around" TJ was sending mixed messages because he loves and respects Urijah, so he doesn't want to burn bridges or hurt feelings...but he also wants to do what he feels is right for his career as well, but it all just looks shady to TAM because he isn't committing to one clear choice.

These little guys really need to quit stubbing their vagina's.

Faber's chin balls contract a little bit when he lies.

Back