So the majority think Fury won...

Willy Lump Lump

Shaman Belt
@red
Reaction score
..myself included. Matter of fact, imo its a robbery. And I believe that its a word WAY over used when it comes to close fights that most consider to be bad decisions.

Has ANYONE that is saying that tgey believe Wilder won, called it a robbery, or even a "bad decision"? Or draw is good, moving on? Cuz a draw should likely be argued on both sides as to who won, not one accepting the draw as an argument in their favor..

It is not a robbery. Fury started the fight very slow, had good defense but was very inactive during the first four rounds and gave up early rounds. I had the first four rounds to Wilder, but all Wilder needed was three out of the remaining ten rounds which I think he clearly did.

Last edited:
Anyone who calls it a robbery doesn't follow the sport. Close fight

Not a robbery at all imo.

Tyson clearly boxed his ears off and the knock downs saved Wilder. A Fury after this and with a full English crowd behind him will cruise to a win.

Wilder will always have that threat but an even more seasoned Fury takes it with ease next time.

111 - 115 for Wilder is a fucking stupid score
114 - 112 Fury I can understand
113 - 113 I can understand

Wilder had excellent pivoting off the ropes and two knockdowns, although he was too depleted to do anything with them

Fury had an excellent jab, feints and head movement

They both walked each other down. Good fight.

The majority are just huge fans
6ed1737f2e57db3440525873f3956fa6

What a winner. Definitely robbed.

The majority are just huge fans
6ed1737f2e57db3440525873f3956fa6

What a winner. Definitely robbed.

You can post the same photo from the Steve Cunningham and Neven Pajkic fights. Fury lost those fights badly too.

After every big fight, the fans of the guy who didn't win all decide to make it not count somehow.

After every big fight, the fans of the guy who didn't win all decide to make it not count somehow.

Haha what about the Wilder fans most of them saying he lost the 'boxing match'

I scored it for Fury. Don’t think he got robbed though? His antics and showboating make him look better. Imagine if he just boxed the way he does. He wouldn’t look great...
But again I scored it for him.

...however I had money on wilder so....I ain’t mad
<Wink>

I see the handful of people that voted that wilder won all found themselves a new home in here, idiots.

I think it all has to do with how you judge when a guy throws a punch that the other guy successfully dodges. I value the defense (I think it takes more skill to dodge a punch than throw a punch) and so when Wilder would swing at Fury and Fury would evade it I'd be like "Fury won that exchange". So I thought Fury won clearly. However, after thinking about it I can see how other people might see it differently. Some people might say "Wilder was really putting pressure and almost got him" for example.

I think maybe the right answer is that an evaded punch is by definition a draw. I mean if a fight consisted of one guy only throwing punches and another guy successfully evading them all I think we can logically agree that that would be a draw.

So in this case I think each judge just fell into the three camps. One saw the exchanges as Fury schooling and frustrating Wilder, one saw the exchanges as Wilder pressing and almost getting Fury, and one saw that Fury's defense nullified Wilders offense so it was a draw.

Anyone who calls it a robbery doesn't follow the sport. Close fight
Hahahahahah

No.

Your boy only managed a draw because of bullshit

115-111 Deontay. That judge must have been in your pocket.

Last edited:
Mate. That was a joke. And you are talking toilet. Fight wasn't close.

Wilder had 2 10-8 rounds right? So to get a draw he only needed to edge 2 more 10-9 rounds which I could see some judges giving him. 115-111 is fucking ridiculous though.

Wilder had 2 10-8 rounds right? So to get a draw he only needed to edge 2 more 10-9 rounds which I could see some judges giving him. 115-111 is fucking ridiculous though.
i had wilder winning 4 rounds.. 10-9,10-9,10-8,10-8 but that would still give Fury the win by the score... but i didnt think the draw was some major screwing, I wasnt upset over it.

Well neither won. Seems like the new robbery.. Two 10--8s, otherwise hard to give any rds to Wilder, cuz they really werent close. Ill have to rewatch of course, as usual, but seemed like a relatively easy one to score. I like Wilder, and good for him getting that kd that I guess keeps him frim losing his "o". But we probably all thought, "he needs a knockout..". And while he kinda did get one, he didnt.

Back