So Lets Say Dana White Calls You Out on Twitter....

Who would you fight in the Octagon?

• Total voters

Joe Wong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and offers you an opportunity to fight one of the following guys for the associated payout.

Would you risk it and go for the big bucks, or take it easy?

I would probably choose minnie me for the $20. Would buy me lunch.

UPDATE: You cant tap out immediately. If you get KO'ed you are given the opportunity to recover and then you are tossed back in there with them (the clock stops when you are KO'd). You have to either last a total of 5 minutes for bigger fighters, or 10 minutes for smaller fighters, or be knocked out 3 times for the match to be over.

Last edited:
Give me the easy money!
EDIT* #%$% I pressed Reem... meant the higher pay out

Last edited:
Overeem.

I'd show up for a cool 500k and take home another 500 when I shatter that glass jaw to pieces.

No brainer. You take the one that pays the most and fold or tap like a bitch the moment you get touched.

I'm surprised how many people here are suicidal.

Inbox me if you need someone to talk to.

I went with GSP for risk/reward. I feel he would be gentle and apologize. Maybe even take me out for poutine afterwards.

Naganoo can ko me with a jab for 600k no prob, my retirement fight lmao

Everyone that voted for Frank, would you still with the updated OP?

Fuck chasing mighty mouse it'd be like trying to swat a fly, I'd just knock Reem out.

and offers you an opportunity to fight one of the following guys for the associated payout.

Would you risk it and go for the big bucks, or take it easy?

I would probably choose minnie me for the $20. Would buy me lunch.

UPDATE: You cant tap out immediately. If you get KO'ed you are given the opportunity to recover and then you are tossed back in there with them (the clock stops when you are KO'd). You have to either last a total of 5 minutes for bigger fighters, or 15 minutes for smaller fighters, or be knocked out 3 times for the match to be over.

Jon Jones because he would get flagged for PEDs and I'd get a NC over a former champion and 200k.

<seedat>

UPDATE: You cant tap out immediately. If you get KO'ed you are given the opportunity to recover and then you are tossed back in there with them (the clock stops when you are KO'd). You have to either last a total of 5 minutes for bigger fighters, or 10 minutes for smaller fighters, or be knocked out 3 times for the match to be over.

wtf is this shit? Are you the guy who cleared Bisping to fight last week?

Fuck, i went with Diaz. better payout/chance ratio. I mean, MM would be first choice, but $20 does me nothing. If i had seen I could tap, def. would be Francis

Arlovski. Fuck it. Great thread. Anybody saying Francis is lying imvho.

You should pose the question as you can tap out immediately, but dont get paid. This is a win bonus.

Back