So Lets Say Dana White Calls You Out on Twitter....

Who would you fight in the Octagon?

• Total voters
and offers you an opportunity to fight one of the following guys for the associated payout.

Would you risk it and go for the big bucks, or take it easy?

I would probably choose minnie me for the $20. Would buy me lunch.

UPDATE: You cant tap out immediately. If you get KO'ed you are given the opportunity to recover and then you are tossed back in there with them (the clock stops when you are KO'd). You have to either last a total of 5 minutes for bigger fighters, or 10 minutes for smaller fighters, or be knocked out 3 times for the match to be over.

I want to fight Miesha Tate she could take me down and mount me and rub her tits in my face. Free by the way. In fact I'd give her some money for her time.

dd8d2563175846bbde0e1de3acf16821--miesha-tate-pink-bikini.jpg

Mcgregor definitely! The smallest guy with no cardio and no wrestling.

Id fight light heavyweight or middleweight if in the ufc

and offers you an opportunity to fight one of the following guys for the associated payout.

UPDATE: You cant tap out immediately. If you get KO'ed you are given the opportunity to recover and then you are tossed back in there with them (the clock stops when you are KO'd). You have to either last a total of 5 minutes for bigger fighters, or 10 minutes for smaller fighters, or be knocked out 3 times for the match to be over.

Fuck your updates

I'd take that Ngannou money... and I'd pass out from fear when the bell rings Round 1. Easy money.
They would wait until you wake up and then start the time from whatever it was when you passed out. Goodnight sweet prince.

Ngannou. I'm gonna lose to literally everyone, so I may as well make the most money

KO, recover, KO, recover, KO = permanent brain damage or death, if the other fighter is really trying

Lmfao most ppl voted Francis wtf you gonna do with 600k after permanent disfigurement and or brain damage. I'd take Jones simply because I don't think he'd turn me into a vegetable unlike the heavy weights listed above.

Last edited:
I'm not as tough as the rest of sherdog I guess, but Nate Diaz all day

was a HW wrestler would try and lay and pray fr 5 min on Francis. I'm ~300 with a resting HR of 76 or so would need 6 months of pure cardio before I took it. I might die but everyone has to sometime

Stipe is a nice guy i'm sure he'd let me dance for 5 mins

I want to fight Miesha Tate she could take me down and mount me and rub her tits in my face. Free by the way. In fact I'd give her some money for her time.

dd8d2563175846bbde0e1de3acf16821--miesha-tate-pink-bikini.jpg
I want to be in her guard. I'd let her triangle me.

I wouldnt choose any. I am not a fighter and refuse to put my honor on the line for money. Let it sink through your heads you hyper capitalists.

I accidentally clicked francis

Cm punk. I'm 1-0 amateur at 155, and Im a small 155 next fight will be lower. Also I'm 36 almost 37.

I'd probably still beat punk.

Pull guard and let him submit you

Easy money

Just lie down and let them choke you

I'm suprised 60% went for N'Gano.

I voted Stipe for 300k.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

No DW in the list of options??? I would've paid to fight him.

Left disappointed.

Back