So Lets Say Dana White Calls You Out on Twitter....

Who would you fight in the Octagon?

• Total voters
I'm surprised how many people here are suicidal.

Inbox me if you need someone to talk to.

I went with GSP for risk/reward. I feel he would be gentle and apologize. Maybe even take me out for poutine afterwards.
I am taking one swing from Ngannou then going down and pretending I am out. Thanks for the easy payday, bitch!

I'm not being KO'd 3 times by Ngannou no matter what the payout is. Fuck that.

Edit: Chose Andrei because it's a good payout and he isn't the same Arlovski anymore.
Yes, I know. He'd still probably kill me.

Chose Andre, getting old and his chin ain't the best so risk/reward works for me, I was attracted to the 650 k fight but frank naganoo sounds dangerous...whoever the fuck he is.

600k Ngannou easy money

I don't have to cut weight or train and I'll just verbally tap after the bell rings
EZ 600k

<13>

Edit: Just read the rest of the OP
Still taking the 600k
<6>

I’d fight arlovski for 350k cuz I’d knock his ass out

Id go full blown condit on my huffy and win a ud.

If I had to chose, I'd go with GSP, Diaz or McGregor. I could use 10 - 20K and getting knocked out wouldn't be as bad as some of the others on the list.

Plus, these guys are pretty popular so the publicity of the fight itself would bring me some fame which will equal to more money in the near future.

Althought that HW money sounds great, realistically i'd probably end up getting permament brain damage or even killed so all that money will end up being useless.

I chose Frank Naganoo. Not only is it the most money, but the rest of those guys are professional fighters!

all of them would make me tap in the first exchange

so i go for the money

also

i´d rather face joanna champion

and offers you an opportunity to fight one of the following guys for the associated payout.

Would you risk it and go for the big bucks, or take it easy?

I would probably choose minnie me for the $20. Would buy me lunch.

UPDATE: You cant tap out immediately. If you get KO'ed you are given the opportunity to recover and then you are tossed back in there with them (the clock stops when you are KO'd). You have to either last a total of 5 minutes for bigger fighters, or 10 minutes for smaller fighters, or be knocked out 3 times for the match to be over.
I'd fight Ngannou, constantly shoot for TDs and be as evasive on the feet as possible.
Would also pull guard as much as possible.

Try the ole Ryan Hall manuever.

I'm not fighting any of these mother fuckers with the crazy stipulations you added at the end. For the right pay though, I'd fight anyone under normal UFC rules. With these prices I'd choose Frank because I'm not taking an ass whooping from DJ for 20 bucks and obviously I'm getting my ass whooped either way I go. I'd rather wake up with $600k than $20.

I like my chances with this Frank Naganoo guy.

This is easily one of the funniest Sherdog threads I've ever read. I don't think any thread here as ever made me even crack a smile before, much less laugh out loud.

ETA: I'd fight GSP. Head injuries from Ngannou or severe facial fractures from Jones hellbows would make that money useless.

Back