So it turns out Nick was right about GSP missing weight for their fight.

How about this...

Fuck Lance St. Pierre.

Cheating prick.

Fake good guy.

diazwar.jpg

Gsp has greased and weighed in heavy and covered up. Flat out cheating. But when it comes to peds. Oh no gsp would NEVER do that. I love gsp but hes not this model citizen people put out there.
Bwtween BJ and GSP, only one has never been suspended...

Gotta love fans of a habitual cheater calling out another fighter for cheating (that only exists in their paranoid pothead minds).

Nick is one of the toughest guys and at the same time one of the biggest cry babies this sport has ever seen.

Most people let the sport walk all over them. Diaz boys don't. Of couse they get labelled "crybabies"..... because the industry doesn't want to talk about the bullying tactics.

Most people let the sport walk all over them. Diaz boys don't. Of couse they get labelled "crybabies"..... because the industry doesn't want to talk about the bullying tactics.
What's that have to do with them making excuses after every loss?

Between BJ and GSP, only one has never been suspended...

Between BJ, Nick, and GSP is what I think you meant to say. He's also the biggest winner and most successful out of those three. Probably has to do with him being a mature adult who is able to take personal responsibility for his life instead of being a whiny sore loser with a victim complex.

Nick tried this after this fight and no one cared then. This will be off the first page of MMA forums by this time tomorrow.

Nick is just grasping at straws to stay relevant. If he wants to stay relevant, he should accept a fight.

Yes, some shady stuff went down. The things GSP gets away with is impressive. Cheater.

But why hasn't anyone found GSP's spy in Diaz's camp though? That's the real mystery.

What is that supposed to prove exactly? And I just re-watched that fight. GSP kicked his ass horribly outside of round 3. Diaz had nothing for him..

What's that have to do with them making excuses after every loss?
I can't think of a fighter that doesn't make "excuses" after a loss. Some even go as far to say "no excuses" and then list their excuses. Conor himself had to come up with 3-4 reasons for his loss.

I'd post the pics of GSPs old blatant HGH gut to add insult to injury but delusional GSP stans would be on their "He was just EXHALING conveniently at that exact moment the photo was taken broooo" faster than they rush to deny that this weigh in scandal ever happened.
mjlol.png

The most impressive thing was Nick getting a title shot.

True. The only reason Diaz got a title shot was because GSP demanded it. Dana wanted GSP to fight Hendricks, the #1 contender at the time.

Everyone, excluding Nick and his crew, knew he didn't deserve it.

I can't think of a fighter that doesn't make "excuses" after a loss. Some even go as far to say "no excuses" and then list their excuses. Conor himself had to come up with 3-4 reasons for his loss.
Excuses is one thing. Being a sore loser is another. This is what Nate Diaz said after Josh Thomson nearly beat him into a coma (and Nick threw in the towel).

"Not really (surprised him with anything). I went in there, I don't really want to credit him too much for that fight, you know? I don't think that he should get too much. I think it was more a negative on my part than a positive on his part. I think he might have just capitalized a little bit. I think, I know it's because I fought and everything, but I think the stop was premature, but, I didn't want to cause a scene at the time. I didn't know how it went or how it looked. I was in there fighting and the guy jumped in stopped the fight and I was like, ‘what the fuck is going on here? Why are you stopping the fight?' I didn't think I was damaged anymore better or worse off than I had been in my prior fights. I thought I was good to go, but I didn't want to make a scene. Maybe I got caught with some combos and it looked worse. I think it looked worse than what was really going on in there."

He continued:

"He didn't come in there and put no ass whopping on me. You know what I'm saying? He didn't come in there and make anything happen. I have never fought somebody before who had ever wanted out of a fight so bad. I expected a fight. I expected him to grab me and try to hold on to me or throw some kicks and move and throw some punches and move but that motherfucker was straight running and I had to chase his down. I was chasing him the whole fight. I was the aggressor. I was restless, you know? How can you not be when a guy is running scared shitless for his life? I'm over aggressive trying to get a hold of him and that's why I got hit, because I'm over aggressive. I'm trying to meet the criteria to win these rounds."

True. The only reason Diaz got a title shot was because GSP demanded it. Dana wanted GSP to fight Hendricks, the #1 contender at the time.

Everyone, excluding Nick and his crew, knew he didn't deserve it.
and Nick repaid GSP for that million dollar opportunity by slandering him with cheating and steroid accusations after the fight. What a guy.

Excuses is one thing. Being a sore loser is another. This is what Nate Diaz said after Josh Thomson nearly beat him into a coma.

Lucky kick + early stoppage.

Nate broke him. Thomson made woman noises all the way to getting KOd in sparring and by no-namers in Bellator.

Stockton.

tenor.gif

Back