So it turns out Nick was right about GSP missing weight for their fight.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've never seen this before, that's fucked up.

GreaSP getting away with cheating? B.. but his bullying stories, he would never do anything wrong!

Gsp has greased and weighed in heavy and covered up. Flat out cheating. But when it comes to peds. Oh no gsp would NEVER do that. I love gsp but hes not this model citizen people put out there.

Gsp has greased and weighed in heavy and covered up. Flat out cheating. But when it comes to peds. Oh no gsp would NEVER do that. I love gsp but hes not this model citizen people put out there.
It's far more likely that your just an idiot, wishing GSP wasn't so great. Just bleed fans make me laugh.

Nick is one of the toughest guys and at the same time one of the biggest cry babies this sport has ever seen.

Last edited:
Shertards are on their game today.

Baseless cheating accusations aimed at gsp...

.9 has always been the rule

No it hasn't. You've never seen a guy have to lose a half a pound to make weight? You can only be up to a pound over in non title fights. Title fights it's the exact weight, not an ounce over.

Diaz got beat by a far better fighter that night... deal with it! :D

Ah so that's why Nick was saying he missed it, because of this he thinks GSP came in at 170.9 for that fight in Canada.

Almost there--only .9 more to go!

200.gif

Yeah on this point he was right, there was some shady stuff going on with this weigh in

It's messed up they didn't tell this to Nick in advance. It's not about the in-cage weight, but cutting the extra point 9 to make it when he didn't have to.

All that was declared in the video is the rules of a .9 allowance over 170 for he and Georges...

Point me to the time stamp where he said Geroges was .9 over 170...

Back