So it is time to admit: Conor would've KTFO Robbie Lawler to become tree weight world champion

that is all subjective and not one single fact. id be embarrassed to say you've been watching mma that long and still are blind to the whole conor situation lol what a fucking joke.

also ive been watching longer
loser
Sorry but I don't happen to think that not being extremely biased, hate filled and with massive confirmation biases to be "blind"

I'm objective and I call things down the middle

You should try It.

You should watch other sports if you came to this conclusion after watching RDA vs Lawler. RDA was able to pressure so much with his striking becuase of the grappling threat. Lawler was bullied in the clinch and against the cage many times. Conor presents no such threat and would be Kod after blowing his wad.

Even if Conor was fortunate enough to be fighting a 1 legged Lawler, he still would have lost.

And if Nates power turned him into a panic wrestler then Lawler would have ended him.

2dlko7p.jpg

He never trashtalks, but if he does it's fucking scary.

Nice AV..my new other team.
Hell yeah, man. I live in Tampa so I'm a die-hard lightning fan but when I visited las Vegas for the first time Summer 2016 I jumped on the Vegas bandwagon. Hoping my girl gets me a James Neal Jersey for Christmas.

This would assume that Conor could execute the same or a better game plan than RDA. In which I'd say you're overestimating Conor's skillset.

Conor's output was at a reasonable pace for the first 7 rounds against Floyd. That's at least 21 minutes. Why are you telling me that he would gas in the first 5 minutes against a guy whose boxing is not even on the same league ?
He was fucking cardio boxing like women do st my gym did you see some of those strikes come on

Robbie is a bit too wild, he would've overcommitted and end up being finished. Conor excels against tough guys who rely on their chin, and Lawler is a textbook example of it. If RDA was landing it, I guarantee that Conor, the bigger and longer man would also do it.

Hard to tell. Because you see I think Rory Macdonald MERKS Mcgregor...it’s easy to demean a fighter just after they put in a mediocre performance.

This would assume that Conor could execute the same or a better game plan than RDA. In which I'd say you're overestimating Conor's skillset.
Robbie would be overconfident, he would overcommit, Conor would slip to his left and land a clean counter on that sweet spot on his chin. Robbie would then hit the canvas unconscious. At least, that's how I see it happening, based on evidence

Hard to tell. Because you see I think Rory Macdonald MERKS Mcgregor...it’s easy to demean a fighter just after they put in a mediocre performance.

Well Rory would certainly beat Conor, styles make fights, he is a composed striker with good grappling who fights long. Robbie is a brawler at heart, good matchup for the Irishman. These are all facts

Well Rory would certainly beat Conor, styles make fights, he is a composed striker with good grappling who fights long. Robbie is a brawler at heart, good matchup for the Irishman. These are all facts

But those are the same reasons we all thought Rory was gonna beat Lawler. I think Lawler would be too big and game for Mcgregor. I think he needs guys his size. He struggled with Nate’s size when even Guida didn’t

Sorry but I don't happen to think that not being extremely biased, hate filled and with massive confirmation biases to be "blind"

I'm objective and I call things down the middle

You should try It.
I am down the middle always have been. The kid has some skills but he's no world beater and mayweather carried him to the 10th round. Those are facts. Him and lawler we could arguebback and forth on all day that would be subjective. To think conor would be the favorite cause of what he's done in the mayweather fight is retarded. Starting to understand yet kid?

i said this from the start (after the Jose Aldo win) and ya'll laughed at me

And then Canor proceeded to get beat the fak down by a gatekeeper's pillow fists lmao

conor gasses and get put out or folds up for a tko.

Back