So it is time to admit: Conor would've KTFO Robbie Lawler to become tree weight world champion

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Robbie is a bit too wild, he would've overcommitted and end up being finished. Conor excels against tough guys who rely on their chin, and Lawler is a textbook example of it. If RDA was landing it, I guarantee that Conor, the bigger and longer man would also do it.

Conor couldn't knock out Nate but he can knock out Robbie? Nah.

Conor couldn't knock out Nate but he can knock out Robbie? Nah.

And if Nates power turned him into a panic wrestler then Lawler would have ended him.

2dlko7p.jpg

Robbie is a bit too wild, he would've overcommitted and end up being finished. Conor excels against tough guys who rely on their chin, and Lawler is a textbook example of it. If RDA was landing it, I guarantee that Conor, the bigger and longer man would also do it.

Conor fans....

tenor.gif

So it is time to admit: Conor would've KTFO Robbie Lawler to become tree weight world champion

0 / 10

6dhCf3gRLSdtTw5vmek4_Tree%20Swing%20Fail.gif

Conor gasses in the first round and Robbie smiles like a psycho while beating the fuck out of him for the rest of the fight.

Impossible because that would involve Conor actually fighting

Robbie over commits? He's one of the most sound technical pocket boxers in the sport and very rarely reaches for anything. He rolls with shots until his opponents pace slows and then picks up his own pace. Mcgregor would gas and then get soul snatched.

Was that around the time where McGregor was tapping to Nate Diaz

Conor gasses in the first round and Robbie smiles like a psycho while beating the fuck out of him for the rest of the fight.
Conor's output was at a reasonable pace for the first 7 rounds against Floyd. That's at least 21 minutes. Why are you telling me that he would gas in the first 5 minutes against a guy whose boxing is not even on the same league ?

CONor would have panicked wrestled and got subbed again

Back