So it is time to admit: Conor would've KTFO Robbie Lawler to become tree weight world champion

Well, Robbie at his absolute best would've been a tough fight.

Conor would've beat the Robbie that showed up In his last few fights pretty easily though.

His boxing Is quite a few levels above Robbie's, even In his prime.

Personally, I think both Diaz bros murk robbie as well.

I would say Conor would match up well against most striking dominant fighters. He's objectively the best boxer in MMA at this point

the exception being a Diaz bro type fighter who can walk through all your punches like a zombie and has endless cardio.

lol at Conor knocking out Robbie before he punches himself out and gasses badly. Even the Robbie we saw last night takes his soul.
Robbie last night had nothing left. He looked defeated before he went Into the ring. Had no fire, no motivation or desire to win.

That Robbie doesn't beat a lot of guys.

Conor would beat him pretty easily.

This is why people hate conor fans
his biggest fanboys and his biggest haters are equally retarded.

This place is 80% Conor haters, you will never get a thoughtful, balanced, unbiased opinion when It comes to breaking down Conor's skillset here. People are too blinded by their hate.

This was an amazingly badass moment, unfortunately Robbie has lost twice after saying that so....
And McGregor is 1-1 while Lawler is 2-2.
Yea, and Lawler wasn't scared to defend his belt against a legit threat.

It's sort of strange how many people here seem to think this is an absolute ridiculous Idea and wont even entertain It.

Hate Is a powerful thing.

The reality Is, Conor's boxing Is worlds above Robbie's. Even during Robbie's prime

Robbie is a bit too wild, he would've overcommitted and end up being finished. Conor excels against tough guys who rely on their chin, and Lawler is a textbook example of it. If RDA was landing it, I guarantee that Conor, the bigger and longer man would also do it.
Robbie Lawler doesn't have a belt. And Conor isn't a MMA fighter.

What the fuck are you going on about?

It is true that styles make fights. In the same vein, I said that Robbie is a tough guy who relies too much on his chin, as seen against RDA. Conor does great against guys who match this exactly same style, hence my conclusion that Conor would in fact KTFO Lawler.

Nate relies on his chin as well, and he is 1-1 with McG (one sub win and one MD loss)

so...

sherdog fans have hands down some of the worst analysis of any MMA community I've ever seen tbh..

You can tell most of you have never set foot In a gym before.

Time to go back to the UG.

This thread is as dumb as the TS.

Conor nuthuggers are p4p the most insecure and attention seeking fan base and it isn't even remotely close

Conor nuthuggers are p4p the most insecure and attention seeking fan base and it isn't even remotely close
tbh, I'd take Conor against many / If not all versions of Robbie and I wouldn't classify myself as a Conor fanboy at all.

In fact, I would probably say the same thing even If i deeply hated him.

He's just a far superior boxer / overall striker. Skillwise Conor Is just better than him, better boxing, better movement, better counters and fight IQ. the weight might be an Issue

I'd take both Diaz bros against almost all versions of Robbie as well. Styles make fights.

It is true that styles make fights. In the same vein, I said that Robbie is a tough guy who relies too much on his chin, as seen against RDA. Conor does great against guys who match this exactly same style, hence my conclusion that Conor would in fact KTFO Lawler.
Conor ones great against tough guys who rely on their chin...like Nate Diaz?
Nate Diaz has good boxing defense. He was rolling a lot of Conor's chin shots, hence why Nate's face was all bloody - the punches were landing a bit higher than they should be. This does not holds true for Robbie, he relies too much on his chin and "toughness". How has that ended up for Eddie Alvarez? Or Aldo ? Styles make fights. Again , I'm just being realistic, looking at the bigger picture here
Robbie rolls with punches better than Nate, WTF are you talking about?

And not sure about this, but I believe he’s been dropped less times despite facing more dangerous strikers.

Eddie doesn’t have nearly the chin or defense Robbie does. Eddie is notorious for getting dropped.

Robbie is a bit too wild, he would've overcommitted and end up being finished. Conor excels against tough guys who rely on their chin, and Lawler is a textbook example of it. If RDA was landing it, I guarantee that Conor, the bigger and longer man would also do it.

You speak the truth, only haters and trolls would disagree.

eight_col_Conor_McGregor_16x10.jpg

If it was Lawler pre Woodley, Mcgregor would end up dead

Conor's output was at a reasonable pace for the first 7 rounds against Floyd. That's at least 21 minutes. Why are you telling me that he would gas in the first 5 minutes against a guy whose boxing is not even on the same league ?
He had seven minutes of rest in that 21 minutes of fighting. And that involves no clinch work and more importantly, his opponent carrying him into the later rounds.

Robbie last night had nothing left. He looked defeated before he went Into the ring. Had no fire, no motivation or desire to win.

That Robbie doesn't beat a lot of guys.

Conor would beat him pretty easily.
lol not even almost, it would be amazing if they could set this fight up so you delusional die hard conor fucks could finally get it.

lol not even almost, it would be amazing if they could set this fight up so you delusional die hard conor fucks could finally get it.
I been watching MMA since early pride kid.

I am not a die hard fan of anyone

so you can go fuck yourself

Everything I said was accurate, whether your bitch ass hates Conor or not.

I've been boxing for over a decade, This is basic shit. But, continue talking more shit from your keyboard you fat fuck.

Both Diaz bros would MURK this version of Lawler, EASILY. As would Conor. None of those fights would even be close.

1.why are you talking about someone who doesn't fight anymore..
2.Robbie doesn't rely on his chin to win fights..it's his power, head movement ,and forward pressure & heart
3. Robbie Lawler was injured against RDA and that's why he was planted and force to take strikes he normally wouldn't of
4.Lawler is a true 170lbs fighter he's way different then a blown up Nate..McGregor wouldn't have the same kind of luck he did agaisnt Nate as far as strength and power are concerned..
5. Your a Mcnutthugger

Back