so.... is cormier undefeated in your eyes?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
I mean... the first fight was close. Without Roids I'd have Cormier winning.

Second fight was close... I think Cormier would have beaten him if Jones was clean. That big hook he landed would have knocked Jones out if he was clean.

Last edited:
The last fight should be a NC
First one I don't know.

Jones, without Roids, gets absolutely RUINED by both DC and Gus.

Look how DESPERATE he was to cheat AGAIN. He phucked his ENTIRE career to gain an edge over DC.

Yes.

Now don't get me wrong, I hate a lot about Cormier...but he didn't lose to a guy who played fair. He lost to a guy with weird USADA tests, as well as flat out failed USADA tests.

I'm sorry to break it to you...but DC has no legit losses on his record.

Jones has now tested positive for a straight up steroid, an estrogen blocker, and cocaine. His entire career is not just in question, it is totally irrelevant to the sport. He's been cheating for years, possibly his entire career. I don't give a shit about anything he has done at this point. It's hard to say DC is undefeated, but what Jones has done means nothing.

we can't pretend like this didn't happen
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

It is what it is. I got nothing but respect for the man, whether Jones had got caught cheating or not. I just want to see him move up and slap some top 5 HW's around.

Jones, without Roids, gets absolutely RUINED by both DC and Gus.

Look how DESPERATE he was to cheat AGAIN. He phucked his ENTIRE career to gain an edge over DC.
Doesn't look good a 30 year old with a significant height and reach advantage cheating to beat a 40 year old nearing the end of his career. DC will go down as the LHW GOAT.

Well, no. I usually just go with what USADA says. So if they catch you, you’re on PEDs for that fight, otherwise you’re clean.

In my eyes he still lost the first, Jones cheated in the second. Jon still deserves whatever punishment he gets and he may have cheated his whole career, but he only got caught for the one...or two if you include UFC 200...i guess three depending on how you feel about the cocaine...maybe four if you believe the hiding under the cage story. But only one officially.

Of course not. He lost to Jones twice. There will always just be an asterisk though. Sucks for DC.

considering he was cheating most, if not all his career.... yes.

kf1zsb.jpg

tumblr_njgtjv786h1s5djgpo1_500.gif

Last edited:
The first one's a loss with a giant Asterisk. The odds that Jones wasn't cheating before that fight are probably pretty low but he only failed for coke.

Back