so.... is cormier undefeated in your eyes?

we can't pretend like this didn't happen
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif
We also cannot pretend Jones wasn't cheating at the time.

The second fight was rightly ruled a no contest. Jones didn't fail a test for ped's the first fight so the win stands. Cormier has one rightful loss on his record.

Let's just be real about one thing though... That head kick had nothing to do with steroids. He had been setting that shot up the whole fight. I don't think he needed anything to be great. I think it's a shame he didn't have enough confidence in himself to fight clean.

That was a huge mistake by DC. No discussion.

Then again maybe the fight would have ended before if Jones was clean.

I mean... the first fight was close. Without Roids I'd have Cormier winning.

Second fight was close... I think Cormier would have beaten him if Jones was clean. That big hook he landed would have knocked Jones out if he was clean.
Second fight should be a dq win for DC. The first fight he lost just because Jones was juiced he didn't get caught so that one stands. Also clean Jones would have got handled by DC and Gus.

The second fight was rightly ruled a no contest. Jones didn't fail a test for ped's the first fight so the win stands. Cormier has one rightful loss on his record.

Let's just be real about one thing though... That head kick had nothing to do with steroids. He had been setting that shot up the whole fight. I don't think he needed anything to be great. I think it's a shame he didn't have enough confidence in himself to fight clean.
That head kick had everything to do with steroids with out the roids Jones wouldn't have had the extra strength and pop to pull it off roids won him most of his fights.

Second fight was close... I think Cormier would have beaten him if Jones was clean. That big hook he landed would have knocked Jones out if he was clean.
It doesn't really matter because haters will always twist the situation to blame or criticize D.C.

Regardless, this situation is 100 % Jon Jones' fault and anyone giving D.C. Shit is pouring their frustrations on the wrong guy.

If you are to consider the fact that Jones has probably been on roids all along then DC has no losses, what's concerning is that an illegally competing Jones' Ko'd DC apart from being the type of situation that will change the coarse of a career (fighters are never the same after being KO'd). Jones should be up for a law suit. I here some saying that Jones would have knock Cormier out anyway to which i respond bullshit, Jones has had questionable results for sometime now, so he probably needs some type of enhancement just to stay healthy testosterone wise, and you only have to look at Post TRT Belfort to see the difference steroids make.

giphy.gif

The last fight should be a NC
First one I don't know.

Odds are it should be as well. On the face of it, Jones pulled ahead decisively in the championship rounds, after a close contest in the opening rounds. If that was a clean Jones, why would he feel the need to juice for the rematch? I regard Cormier as undefeated in fair competition. But you're right, we don't know if he is.

Do you remember when Rashad Evans kicked Jones in the head? Do we pretend that didn't happen? Any idea why Jones' kick was dramatically more effective?

Do we turn every fight a guys had to a nc when he pops? The first fight happened, and jones didn't break any rules, regardless of if you think he was clean or not.

Yes.

Now don't get me wrong, I hate a lot about Cormier...but he didn't lose to a guy who played fair. He lost to a guy with weird USADA tests, as well as flat out failed USADA tests.

I'm sorry to break it to you...but DC has no legit losses on his record.
Agreed I don't even like Cormier as a person, him and Jones was one of the most bizarre rivalries in recent times, but both times they fought Jones has had USADA issues, so he hasn't lost a fair fight.

Eh that would open up almost everyone's record to some tampering and fuckery. Just picture those losses with an asterik next to them, or at least the last one which actually isn't even a loss in the books now. But it was a loss in the cage and it will always haunt DC.

Man Cormier leaned right into it too. Wtf was he doing? Was he rocked before this? I cant remember
Jones had hit him with a number of kicks to the body and DC thought this was going to be another one.

he lost 2 fights to jon jones but only one ufc competition.

Back