so.... is cormier undefeated in your eyes?

When Jones beat the tests he was clean, or clean enough for 99% of the public to say he was clean. Don't forget DC also had suspicious t/e levels

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/...aniel-cormier-te-ratio-low-drug-test-mma-news

Has DC been cheating his whole career. I think his unnatural strength when he was at heavyweight shows he was on steroids then and when he dropped to Lhw and stopped them his T/E were that of someone coming off steroids.

DC is a career long cheat, we should rule out any of his wins before USADA came in....

This is every bit as stupid as people discounting Jones wins where he passed the tests. DC fans are the new most hateable fans on sherdog. Shame because DC seems a likeable guy, his fans need to dry their eyes and stop bitching

No because it's absolutely impossible to know how many people have cheated and not been caught.

Second fight should be a dq win for DC. The first fight he lost just because Jones was juiced he didn't get caught so that one stands. Also clean Jones would have got handled by DC and Gus.

A DQ win??? You get KO'd and get a win? You have a twisted logic!

NC is the fair outcome. Now if you want DC to feel vindicated or get some payback for being cheated I think he should be given Jones purse for the fight. I think its only right he gets compensated but a win would be a joke considering he was put out cold with a headkick, he didn't win that fight in any shape or form.

:rolleyes:

Did you even read the article you linked to??

First of all, the article states repeatedly that there is no definitive answer as to why some fighters take a punch better than others. Like I've been saying this while time.

" it seems as though every fighter has his own distinct internal wall governing how much trauma can be endured before the body is forced to temporarily shut off the power."

Yup, every fighter has there own threshold for taking shots...no shit.

As for neck strength...

"It only helps in certain instances. The brain has a certain threshold for damage and different brains have different thresholds."

Again, everyone is different. Overeem probably has a stronger neck than Hunt or Nelson or Rothwell, but he can't take nearly the shots they can. And they've all taken plenty of punishment over long careers as well.

As for confidence...

"[Mental strength] doesn’t play a role in it. That kind of mentality is scary more than anything"

It has nothing to do with anything, according to your own source.

And of course, not a single mention of steroids being of any benefit to chin.

Seriously, can you even read??

I feel bad for you man.
I want to start a fundraiser... to get you few more braincells. hopefully we can get your IQ in the double digits.

Cormier is champion purely because of circumstance. Undoubtedly a champion inside and out but the 2 fights vs. JJ were legitimate losses where he was not the better man in the cage. "Steroids" did not decide the result in either fight.

it's sad to say, but no, i don't view him as undefeated. the problem, is that we just don't know if the stuff jones took was what catapulted him over cormier. that's the tragedy in all this, and particularly for d.c. it's possible that jones still would have won, but there's no way to prove it.

No he has only lost once which was at UFC 182 because we know Jones drug results were negative from that, so we just have to assume that he lost that legitimately. but he never lost at UFC 214 because of the positive results.

Lmao!!!!

You have got to be kidding

Jds, busted for roids
Fedor the brawler fought in an organization which used encouraged, gave out steroids and had predetermined outcomes, he fought game show hosts further has been knocked out in EVERY sanctioned fight most recently by Meat Head
Conor has been choked out by unranked Diaz
Stipe was stretched by freakin Struve
Cain has fought 4 people in 5 years most recently got stretched by 40year old Werdum.
Gus cant ever secure a single top 10 win!
LOL!!

None of these are remotely valid

You could perhaps make cases for MM, GSP and DC. Who are good-great fighters, not great martial artists and
2 out of 3 of them have said they think Jones is the best weve ever seen, and theyre right.
You're a fucking moron. To be a better martial artist than Jones all you have todo is not fight dirty with deliberate eye pokes. Jones isnt that good otherwise he wouldn't use cheating methods or juice and use drug to imprive his cardio, strength etc. You are a moron

A DQ win??? You get KO'd and get a win? You have a twisted logic!

NC is the fair outcome. Now if you want DC to feel vindicated or get some payback for being cheated I think he should be given Jones purse for the fight. I think its only right he gets compensated but a win would be a joke considering he was put out cold with a headkick, he didn't win that fight in any shape or form.
The result never happened. The reason i say it should be a dq win for DC is because Jones dq'd himself from the fight by cheating. Its not just this one fight anyfight like this should be treated like the cheating fighter has dq'd themself . Its The same if they use illegal moves they would get dq'd. He use illegal drugs.

You're a fucking moron. To be a better martial artist than Jones all you have todo is not fight dirty with deliberate eye pokes. Jones isnt that good otherwise he wouldn't use cheating methods or juice and use drug to imprive his cardio, strength etc. You are a moron
Im a moron and you list people whove been busted for steroids, in promotions with steroids provided, in fixed fights and zero top 10 wins, moron.

Plus several of the fighters you mentioned say Jones is the best ever, moron.

Who really is a moron? Irrationally butt booty hurt too.

Back