So if not Woodley, who would the UFC like to see Nate fight!?

Someone needs to bitch slap Cody Covington! Nate can do that. If he can get by Cody and Woodley beats up RDA, Then they should be able to have their scrap.

At that point there will be no one left for Tyron to fight anyways so either he retires or moves up in weight or we start seeing wonderboy vs Woodley 3,4 ,5 and 6. The division has run stale.

Last edited:
Outside of Conor, Nate has the biggest following in the UFC.

giphy.gif

Holy fuck.

He has such a big following he was pulling down 50/50 before the fight with Conor ( I’ve even seen some ppl say it was 20/20. But, I’m not sure about that number ). He was ranked number 8 in the LW division, before the fight with Conor.

What about any of that makes you think he’s any kind of draw at all ? The guy has never even headlined a ppv unless he was fighting Conor. And, he hasn’t even fought in over a year and a half.

He’s not GSP, ffs.

That’s just stupid.

Dudes not even going to fight!!!!!!!

Dana we have offered him about 6 fights he said no.!!!

Woodley would murder the dude..

I want to see him fight Cormier so I can watch him get slammed around repetedly. I enjoy watching them look like the idiots they are, and they prove me right more often than wrong, so I love them for it!

I'd settle for him getting slammed around by Khabib or Woodley though.

I want to see him fight Cormier so I can watch him get slammed around repetedly. I enjoy watching them look like the idiots they are, and they prove me right more often than wrong, so I love them for it!

I'd settle for him getting slammed around by Khabib or Woodley though.

He won't take those fights.. Everyone in UFC wants easy fights..

If you're the UFC, who would you prefer to see Nate fight?

In a time where everyone says the UFC lacks in star fighters, why would they not give Nate the kind of fight his starpower could generate the most viewers from?

Surely the Woodley fight is the biggest fight for Diaz out there!? Or am I missing something? (don't give me a long talk about ranking, we know they don't mean nothing)
Woodley is not a money fight, he doesn't generate any drawing power so you would have to put all the stock in diaz and the belt. Conor is the answer for the way you are asking the question. Plan and simple

If you're the UFC, who would you prefer to see Nate fight?

In a time where everyone says the UFC lacks in star fighters, why would they not give Nate the kind of fight his starpower could generate the most viewers from?

Surely the Woodley fight is the biggest fight for Diaz out there!? Or am I missing something? (don't give me a long talk about ranking, we know they don't mean nothing)
He isn’t a PPV Star. That’s why he won’t accept any fights and will only fight Conor. “I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!” It’s nuts that this is even a discussion. Nate, one day, declared himself a star. And now everyone acts like he is one. But it’s obvious he isn’t. He is solely dependent on one fight and one opponent.

Anybody think Nate vs any LW besides Conor does huge PPV numbers? No.

Whoever would fuck him up the worst. Ideally a southpaw with good wrestling and hard leg kicks.

Back