So if not Woodley, who would the UFC like to see Nate fight!?

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If you're the UFC, who would you prefer to see Nate fight?

In a time where everyone says the UFC lacks in star fighters, why would they not give Nate the kind of fight his starpower could generate the most viewers from?

Surely the Woodley fight is the biggest fight for Diaz out there!? Or am I missing something? (don't give me a long talk about ranking, we know they don't mean nothing)

someone who is a draw.

conor vs nate III for the undisputed title.

Masvidal i always thought would be a great fight.

or Raging Al Iaquinta.

i want to see Eddie fight Porier again, absolutely not Nate.

Top Ten fighters in WW want all Top Ten fighters, it will not be easy to find someone to fight Nate, beating Nate (today he is unranked) will not put them closer to a title shot

If you're the UFC, who would you prefer to see Nate fight?

In a time where everyone says the UFC lacks in star fighters, why would they not give Nate the kind of fight his starpower could generate the most viewers from?

Surely the Woodley fight is the biggest fight for Diaz out there!? Or am I missing something? (don't give me a long talk about ranking, we know they don't mean nothing)
Nate vs Alverez is the fight the people deserve, GOD DAMNIT

tenor.gif

0-75817

its sad UFC wont pay the black man....

Woodley vs. RDA, Nate vs. Alvarez. Seems so, so simple, but alas, this is WME era UFC, and anarchy rules.

Fuck the fight shopping Diaz brothers, at this point. I'm sick of their "we come from nothing and are hard as fuck, yo. Keeping shit real, motherfuckers" narrative. Nate tasted wealth, now his appetite is bigger than his ability to keep earning the big bread.
Let them Stockton slap each other and trade bags of weed between them.
No homo.

I've always been intrigued by a Cowboy rematch

Back