So how come KO'd fighters generally don't act like DC when they wake up?

You don't know what he's going through. Nobody here knows what it feels like to be KO'd stiff by somebody you really don't like in front of the whole world after 2 years or so of build up and such.

You're not a fighter. You've never been in this position in your life. You have no idea what it's like. Don't talk shit about someone/something you don't understand at all. Stupid f'n threads like this.. just shut up.

Disrespectful cunt(s).

Chuck Liddell

Who the fuck is TS to tell someone how they should act after a ko loss.
If u listend to the post fight presser.. dana said dc was out of it and enraged because he thought it was stoped early... he had no ideahe even got KOed... then... they showed him the replay and he realised what had happend... and he broke down... he was shown the reply WHILE jones was being interveiwed..
Which was after the hand raising and stuff went on.. this all happend while dc was still under the impression it was stopped early. So how about you stfu and leave the poor bloke alone. His life was just shaped exactly the opposite of how he would have liked. Let him cry let him get angry... while you type about it like your some kind of authority on behaviour after a knock out lol. Fkn putz.

You're just trying too hard man

I think DC behaved pretty "normal" after being TKO'd...

i've seen worse. ko'd, angry and alot of other shit... i an't control some emotion when i aint even been beat up

He had never been KOed in a fight, and this was the most important moment of his professional life, so he went through the 5 stages of grief right there in the ring.

He didn't say much but who knows...I'll wait to hear what he has to say about the whole thing before I reserve judgement...I will say this though, I don't think I've ever seen a fighter so emotionally invested in winning a fight.

It was his first time getting knocked out, in the biggest fight of his life, and we all know he's a little emotional. So he acted a little cooky, leave him alone. The guy took Rumbles biggest hit and shrugged it off, he is tougher than everyone else on earth except Jon Jones.

DC should start training hard while Cain is getting ready for the Title fight. Then when Cain pulls outs DC can step in and drop Stepy on his head and walk away a champion.

He is a sore loser. He would have been so unbelievably cringey and disrespectful to Jon had he won so I am glad the real champ won and beat him down in the process.

Screw DC.

Dc needs to retire sadly. Don't see him bouncing back from this at his age

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back