So how come KO'd fighters generally don't act like DC when they wake up?

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They all seem to be themselves after they wake up, just a woozy and confused version.

You really think the KO is an excuse for his behavior?

I see it being used a lot as an excuse in threads to defend DC. Can some of you explain yourselves?

They all seem to be themselves after they wake up, just a woozy and confused version.

you don't usually get to see what they're doing when they wake up.
also I've seen plenty of guys (& even some gals) protest to the ref after getting put out cold.

it's funny how people bashing DC's character over something they don't understand are only showing their own much lower character but no surprise I guess

To be honest I still think when DC came to he was not all there. I mean him crying ya by then might of been okay, but who knows. I think he retires, he looked pretty distraught after.

you don't usually get to see what they're doing when they wake up.
also I've seen plenty of guys (& even some gals) protest to the ref after getting put out cold.

it's funny how people bashing DC's character over something they don't understand are only showing their own much lower character but no surprise I guess

You're comparing a protest to the referee to this? Do you need a description of Daniel's antics after he woke up.

go run head first into the nearest brick wall at full speed and post video of yourself when you wake up

for science

Well..
1. Everyone reacts to injuries (concussion/brain damage) differently, and all injuries are different
2. He probably was more reacting to having the worst moment of his life

4bUV7Ls.gif

go run head first into the nearest brick wall at full speed and post video of yourself when you wake up

for science

That was how you were born and it was already recorded by scientists, don't worry.

Fact remains that there have been many fighters who got ko'd much worse and never became a completely different human beings all of a sudden.

That was the real Daniel Cormier.

There's not one exact thing that happens when you're knocked out. It's different for everyone. That could very well have been a large part of the reason for DCs actions, it was a brutal finish.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was rigged. It's funny how Jones fans say that Conor's look rigged. This one looks pretty questionable. Thanks for bringing that up, I haven't thought of this one yet.

white belt, less than 100 posts

seems legit

<mma3>

You should look up what Zab Judah did after he "Never played with matches"

Uh, I've watched literally hundreds of fighters not believing that they were knocked out when they return to consciousnesses.
Hell, tons of guys fight the refs when they wake up lol

Maybe you should pay more attention TS.

Call me crazy but I think DC cared a little too much about winning this fight. Look, I get it.. you fight for a living, you have a legacy, you really wanna win and keep your belt. But shit man.. he handled the whole thing terribly. He should have just accepted defeat, acted like it was whatever- and moved on. I feel like he built up this crazy narrative about defeating jones and got caught up in the whole thing. His psyche is a bit fucked now.

What really was DC's actions though? He tried to say a few words to his opponent which a lot of fighter does.

It only looked bad because people tried to stop him, assuming he didn't realize he got KOd, which he absolutely did

Back