So Henderson's spectacular comeback and knockout is tainted due to TRT usage, right?

There are a few people I'd like to see Henderson fight without TRT.

Hendo has previously failed drug tests, and enjoyed a very visible transformation of his physique in his late 30s?

Or did you mean something else? There are degrees, right?

stop with this visible transformation bullshit... hendo is 43 and is still ripped like he was years ago. no hendo hasn't failed a drug test but like most legit doctors have said regarding TrT is the average adult, especially an athlete should not need it - it is used for extremely rare cases... declining test production happens when you abuse steroids in the past.

So doing something that had not been banned is cheating?

Slap your mom. She failed you.

Should I slap my mom they way I've been slapping yours?

Anyway, TRT has been banned, do you know why? Well...because it's cheating. The fact that it took them so long to do anything about it has no effect on what is.

"I do believe that this is something that gives people an unfair advantage for these actual benefits," said Aguilar. Aguilar is an NSAC chairman, in case you were wondering. He says more if you care to do some research.

well vitor's trt is better because he beat hendo when they were both on trt so no

this.
Plus Vitor does better against Dan when they are both "using" test.
Vitor couldn't perform against Dan when they 1st fought because he knew Dan wasn't TReeTing.

stop with this visible transformation bullshit... hendo is 43 and is still ripped like he was years ago. no hendo hasn't failed a drug test but like most legit doctors have said regarding TrT is the average adult, especially an athlete should not need it - it is used for extremely rare cases... declining test production happens when you abuse steroids in the past.

"Still looks like he did" is not a transformation. It is, in fact, the exact (EXACT) opposite of a transformation. So this post didn't start well.

And "most" + "should not" + "rare" + whatever other qualifying language we want to use... that's a little different from, "This guy (Vitor) has definitely been suspended for using steroids," no? A middle-aged man naturally has a drop in testosterone. A younger man does not naturally test positive for a synthetic steroid.

I can't really believe that there is any question about 2014 Hendo/Vitor vs. ~2009 Hendo/Vitor. Hendo looks the same, Vitor is bigger and more ripped, visibly. That in itself doesn't implicate him for anything fishy, but we shouldn't cover our eyes and act like these guys are in exactly the same boat, experiencing the same results.

Should I slap my mom they way I've been slapping yours?

Anyway, TRT has been banned, do you know why? Well...because it's cheating. The fact that it took them so long to do anything about it has no effect on what is.

"I do believe that this is something that gives people an unfair advantage for these actual benefits," said Aguilar. Aguilar is an NSAC chairman, in case you were wondering. He says more if you care to do some research.

So if they make it illegal to be a moronic shitbeast tomorrow, were you breaking the law today?

Taking TRT would be cheating *now*, microphallus. Because it is now against the rules. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF CHEATING, see? So if it isn't against the rules, it can't be cheating.

Seriously, someone really shortchanged you, somewhere along the way.

Lol you got anger problems man or you are probably some dumb ass teenager... i hope for your sake the latter. i didn't make any accusations, i just said you don't know what they are on or off of, so don't go around talking like you know. most mma fighters are on something, many insiders have supported this - if you don't think so you are naive. again, i said you dont know what hes on not that he was definitely on something. learn 2 read noob.

and yes it was a close fight, but rashad was the clear winner i am glad we agree. hendo admitted he should have pushed harder in the 3rd and 10-3 media scored it for rashad.

what the fuck?! I shouldn't go around talking like I know? Yet you are doing the same exact thing.

I'm glad we can agree non trt Hendo gave top 5 Evans a close fight :icon_twis

How could u think that win was fair since TRT is banned worldwide ? Both Vitor and Dan had their records tainted bc of TRT usage...

Murica Hypocrisy ? Yes if Vitor is crucified for using TRT and his victories are tarnished why not the same apply to Hendo ? oh wait Vitor was caught using steroid in the past and the same bla bla bla....but the truth is both guys changed their bodies and turned into a killing machine bc of TRT and it's not fair against guys like Shogun, MB, Fedor etc..
Hendo was also know for winning decisions against top figthers on the past and now he ko top fighters with a single punch.

Don't put Murica Hypocrisy on me when I have done 0 crucifying of Vitor.

I'm not saying that TRT is the only reason Hendo is the fighter he is but it has an effect, if it didn't have an effect he wouldn't be using TRT to begin with.

Sorry, just sick of people trying to push the idea that TRT is the only reason certain fighters win/have success.

Fair enough, but just because someone loses on TRT doesn't mean they wouldn't have done a hell of a lot worse without it.

Take Mir for example, he's looked very bad lately.....without TRT? He probably wouldn't even be fighting. And then there are guys like Sonnen who may stop fighting altogether because they can't use it.

We both don't know with certainty, though I doubt anything would help Mir look better at this point.

"Still looks like he did" is not a transformation. It is, in fact, the exact (EXACT) opposite of a transformation. So this post didn't start well.

And "most" + "should not" + "rare" + whatever other qualifying language we want to use... that's a little different from, "This guy (Vitor) has definitely been suspended for using steroids," no? A middle-aged man naturally has a drop in testosterone. A younger man does not naturally test positive for a synthetic steroid.

I can't really believe that there is any question about 2014 Hendo/Vitor vs. ~2009 Hendo/Vitor. Hendo looks the same, Vitor is bigger and more ripped, visibly. That in itself doesn't implicate him for anything fishy, but we shouldn't cover our eyes and act like these guys are in exactly the same boat, experiencing the same results.

Ok you are a moron. The average 43 year old athlete does not maintain the same physique that he had when he was 33 - that is my point, so if that eludes you, then you are a moron. Hendo is much older than Vitor.

Why are you focusing on muscle mass so much? TrT helps you train techniques more often because you recover quicker - let's not pretend like muscle mass is the only indication of the benefits of TrT. Vitor has surely benefited from TrT but Hendo has as well, which is my point.

Again, you are being dense about a middle aged man dropping in test - it should not require an exemption for a TuE - those are only prescribed in extreme cases which is extremely rare in the population. Yet you have a bunch of athletes in MMA getting TuEs in MMA from shady doctors, which led to controversy, which is partially why it is banned today. The average 35 year old (Hendo was on TrT for many years) man's test does not drop to the point where it requires a TuE - any credible doctor will tell you your levels will only drop that low if you abused test in the past of if you are that .01% or whatever percent of the population.

You pretend like you are logical but then look the other way when it doesn't suit your stance... typical.

Lol you got anger problems man or you are probably some dumb ass teenager... i hope for your sake the latter. i didn't make any accusations, i just said you don't know what they are on or off of, so don't go around talking like you know. most mma fighters are on something, many insiders have supported this - if you don't think so you are naive. again, i said you dont know what hes on not that he was definitely on something. learn 2 read noob.

and yes it was a close fight, but rashad was the clear winner i am glad we agree. hendo admitted he should have pushed harder in the 3rd and 10-3 media scored it for rashad.

woah calm down kid, no reason to get so angry you have to quote and respond to me twice.

what the fuck?! I shouldn't go around talking like I know? Yet you are doing the same exact thing.

I'm glad we can agree non trt Hendo gave top 5 Evans a close fight :icon_twis

No, my stance is that I do not know what he was on. Yours seems to imply that he was clean because he officially wasn't on TrT for the fight... we all know MMA drug testing is a joke. I give Hendo credit, he is still a great fighter!

woah calm down kid, no reason to get so angry you have to quote and respond to me twice.

No my computer shut down when I posted and fucked up the posting. Alright, no need to make a debate personal! I got no problem with you man!

Cant hate on one guy and not the other... I hate how certain trt guys get a pass but everybody hates on Vitor.

No my computer shut down when I posted and fucked up the posting. Alright, no need to make a debate personal, I agree! oh shit it did it again!

Back