So Gina can make 145 but Ronda, Holm and Miesha can't???

I'll save the thread

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mjkzq3PUqf1qz4rgp.gif

Your gimmick is fairly entertaining and you do a good enough job trolling, but you need to work a little harder on playing the female. It's fairly obvious all the "girls" on here are guys but they don't post pictures that are easily reverse-searched, which make them obviously full of shit. Work harder on that with your next account.

Yes because we all know everything on Google is scientific fact.

You know, you had some interesting commentary I liked, if you played your cards right you mite have just ended up meeting a lingerie super model. Oh well, your loss.

Let's be honest here... everyone's ducking Cyborg and the UFC is doing nothing about it.

Gina is supposedly 5'8" and fought Cyborg at 145. Don't tell me she's bigger than the other girls.

Rousey is supposedly 5'7" and looks like a stick during weigh-ins, looks like the cut is hard on her.

Holm is clearly taller than Ronda, supposedly 5'8" to 5'9" and bigger than Gina, yet she said she's "not interested" in the Cyborg fight... with no outcry from fans.

Miesha I can understand, she's 5'6" and could prolly go lighter even.

Cyborg looks to be 5'9" and doesn't look much bigger than Holm if not same size.

The UFC mishandling of the female GOAT is one of their biggest blunders. Instead of pressuring their champs to@ least step up to the challenge at catch-weight they want to make Cyborg lose weight.​

It's a lot healthier to be a pack on a bit (specially the way Roussey looks@ weigh in) than cut weight, yet they're pressuring for the opposite and mismanaging one of the greatest female fighters while her carrer is dwindling away fighting cans in low grade promotions.​

gina-carano-cristiane-cyborg-santos.JPG

2B00E0B300000578-0-image-a-17_1438380891695.jpg

20151113032503_5D3_1461.JPG

cyborg-miesha-holm.jpg

So what you're saying is Cyborg is the same size as women who make 135? I'm not sure you really thought this argument through.

I'm not so sure Honda can still make 145 tbh

Can a mod post a poll about whether TS is a dude TRYING to pretend to be a girl and failing miserably, or a guy making a joke knowing how obvious it is that he isnt a girl?

Nevermind the poll, just in the time I was typing I lost interest. "ignore"
Exactly, by the way that's my ass in my AV. Lol yeah right!

I already told you, it was my pic and I was mad at the model at first but after I talked to her it turns out someone mislabeled it cuz we look alike.

I have a lot of time during shoots, even tho I am also pursuing my PhD in Biochem as well as modeling part time. But I'm good with time so I like to post on Sherdog and I like nerds and guys knowledgeable in MMA and who use Sherdog.

I've actually met a few guys from here and dated one but they had to sign non-disclosure contracts so you'll never hear about it. And you need to be Black Belts@least, so you're out sorry.

I can't meet or give out my number and meet everyone who doesn't believe me. And anyways, I'm dating an NFL QB now so I don't have time to meet anymore Sherdoggers and I don't want to give away his name cuz it's new and a secret.

Surely no one believes this bullshit

Why should they? They all fight in the UFC's 135lb division, not invicta's 145lb division. If Cryborg wants the fights soooo bad, then she should drop the last 4lbs or stop calling out lower weight division fighters.

I already told you, it was my pic and I was mad at the model at first but after I talked to her it turns out someone mislabeled it cuz we look alike.

I have a lot of time during shoots, even tho I am also pursuing my PhD in Biochem as well as modeling part time. But I'm good with time so I like to post on Sherdog and I like nerds and guys knowledgeable in MMA and who use Sherdog.

I've actually met a few guys from here and dated one but they had to sign non-disclosure contracts so you'll never hear about it. And you need to be Black Belts@least, so you're out sorry.

I can't meet or give out my number and meet everyone who doesn't believe me. And anyways, I'm dating an NFL QB now so I don't have time to meet anymore Sherdoggers and I don't want to give away his name cuz it's new and a secret.

It's Johnny Manziel, isn't it?

johnny-manziel-vs-surface.gif

Gina is thicker than Ronda and Holm.

Yes because we all know everything on Google is scientific fact.

You know, you had some interesting commentary I liked, if you played your cards right you mite have just ended up meeting a lingerie super model. Oh well, your loss.
See, there you go. Shades of good trolling ruined by the fact that you posted three pictures of three different women and all you can say is that Google isn't always right. Take notes from the other accounts that have to blatantly advertise their (fake) female gender and you'll learn something.

Thank you for this! Hahahahahahahahaha! Priceless!

hahahaha, a model, ah okay. Probably a 14 year old boy whose confused and seeking attention. Were here for you little guy

She's calling them out cuz they're the big names and whose above her in weight ?

You want her to call out Gabi Garcia ???
And they are big names partly because they have maintained their gender identity. If Justino wants the big money fights she needs to cycle off, slim down and make 135. It isn't what anyone seems to want to hear but it's the reality. I honestly don't see that happening. These 'super fights' are going to stay what-ifs.

They seen her make the weight, and get smashed for her trouble. Probably why they've stayed put for now.

Back