So Gina can make 145 but Ronda, Holm and Miesha can't???

Did you ever think of the other side ???

Maybe Ronda and Miesha and cutting too much to have advantage over smaller girls... look how much bigger Holm is than Tate,
31DEBF8D00000578-3477661-image-m-20_1457141265934.jpg

1-n2oZgLmVSJidumdTDG8lLqoRsGEQU1vqecnPie-nj5vYIMNXkNVWPryy1uMFjVviErkPdC98BSvYUK9Cw-yn-xgocvWCBdFCU2RwgUCUW0oqBJ6abVsqgfm81jNDOySKspd4dsmipqD-I-s8Yp2TvmTlt-ld3VjuuT-oGqVicyZqm4c-OaVg8Ns5u2OTA=w320-h194-nc

Not disagreeing that they can make 145, but Gina is bigger than them.

TS also travels the country and bangs guys on Sherdog - only blackbelts, though.

I could be wrong, but I believe that if Ronda agreed to fight at 140 Cyborg would do it in a heartbeat.

Maybe. But Ronda wants the 135 belt (if she's still fighting) and Cyborg isn't calling out anyone for 140.

This holds true of virtually any fighters a weight class apart. But you don't hear much about Aldo ducking Alvarez or RDA, or how the top five of MW are ducking Rumble.

Cyborg is a bigger fighter than the opposition she wants to face. She wants catchweight fights because she want to fight bantamweights with while retaining all the advantages of being bigger and stronger. It's pretty lame, especially since essentially her entire career has been fighting women significantly smaller than she is.

Cyborg may be the best fighter WMMA has yet produced, but she won't be remembered that way by very many fans, because she just doesn't have any notable wins besides Carano and Coenen.
Thank you, the ducking BS gets on my nerves. Who the hell calls out people in lower weight classes with a PED past and looks like a badass? I'm with you on the reality she may be a better fighter, too, but there is no legacy. She wants to have every advantage and get big money fights, and the world simply doesn't work that way. The picture with Carano is laughable. It would be like horsemeat Reem versus present day Cormier. The weight class difference might be ten pounds, between weigh-ins but would be closer to 20 lbs on fight night with women that weigh 175 or less. Factor in the obvious drug use, and who can blame any of the bantams for not fighting her.

Lol what you've posted are pictures you found on google and everybody who has seen them knows that. No, you're not a girl.

I already told you, it was my pic and I was mad at the model at first but after I talked to her it turns out someone mislabeled it cuz we look alike.

I have a lot of time during shoots, even tho I am also pursuing my PhD in Biochem as well as modeling part time. But I'm good with time so I like to post on Sherdog and I like nerds and guys knowledgeable in MMA and who use Sherdog.

I've actually met a few guys from here and dated one but they had to sign non-disclosure contracts so you'll never hear about it. And you need to be Black Belts@least, so you're out sorry.

I can't meet or give out my number and meet everyone who doesn't believe me. And anyways, I'm dating an NFL QB now so I don't have time to meet anymore Sherdoggers and I don't want to give away his name cuz it's new and a secret.

Let's be honest here... everyone's ducking Cyborg and the UFC is doing nothing about it.

Gina is supposedly 5'8" and fought Cyborg at 145. Don't tell me she's bigger than the other girls.

Rousey is supposedly 5'7" and looks like a stick during weigh-ins, looks like the cut is hard on her.

Holm is clearly taller than Ronda, supposedly 5'8" to 5'9" and bigger than Gina, yet she said she's "not interested" in the Cyborg fight... with no outcry from fans.

Miesha I can understand, she's 5'6" and could prolly go lighter even.

Cyborg looks to be 5'9" and doesn't look much bigger than Holm if not same size.

The UFC mishandling of the female GOAT is one of their biggest blunders. Instead of pressuring their champs to@ least step up to the challenge at catch-weight they want to make Cyborg lose weight.​

It's a lot healthier to be a pack on a bit (specially the way Roussey looks@ weigh in) than cut weight, yet they're pressuring for the opposite and mismanaging one of the greatest female fighters while her carrer is dwindling away fighting cans in low grade promotions.​

gina-carano-cristiane-cyborg-santos.JPG

2B00E0B300000578-0-image-a-17_1438380891695.jpg

20151113032503_5D3_1461.JPG

cyborg-miesha-holm.jpg

So you criticize Ronda and Holm for not going up to 145 when Holm and Cyborg are the "same size" but don't criticize Cyborg for not going to 135, where Holm, and the rest of the best WMMA competition is at... Interesting concept.

Maybe Ronda and Miesha and cutting too much to have advantage over smaller girls... look how much bigger Holm is than Tate,
thats some lustrous hair. I wonder what shampoo she uses.

Maybe. But Ronda wants the 135 belt (if she's still fighting) and Cyborg isn't calling out anyone for 140.

Calling out 135ers to come to 145 is weak. But meeting in the middle at 140 is reasonable and logical.

Holm and Meisha already said they'd fight Cyborg

What's your thread?
Holm has already been offered a fight with Cyborg and she turned it down. Her excuse was that she wanted to reclaim the belt, but we all know she didn't get the rematch with Meisha. Quack.

I already told you, it was my pic and I was mad at the model at first but it turns out someone mislabeled it cuz we look alike.

I have a lot of time during shoots, even tho I am also pursuing my PhD in Biochem as well. But I'm good with time so I like to post on Sherdog and I like nerds and guys knowledgeable in MMA.

I've actually met a few guys from here and dated one but they had to sign non-disclosure contracts so you'll never hear about it. And you need to be Black Belts@least, so you're out sorry.

I can't meet or give out my number and meet everyone who doesn't believe me. And anyways, I'm dating an NFL QB now so I don't have time to meet anymore Sherdoggers and I don't want to give away his name cuz it's new and a secret.
Your gimmick is fairly entertaining and you do a good enough job trolling, but you need to work a little harder on playing the female. It's fairly obvious all the "girls" on here are guys but they don't post pictures that are easily reverse-searched, which make them obviously full of shit. Work harder on that with your next account.

Thank you, the ducking BS gets on my nerves. Who the hell calls out people in lower weight classes with a PED past and looks like a badass? I'm with you on the reality she may be a better fighter, too, but there is no legacy. She wants to have every advantage and get big money fights, and the world simply doesn't work that way. The picture with Carano is laughable. It would be like horsemeat Reem versus present day Cormier. The weight class difference might be ten pounds, between weigh-ins but would be closer to 20 lbs on fight night with women that weigh 175 or less. Factor in the obvious drug use, and who can blame any of the bantams for not fighting her.

She's calling them out cuz they're the big names and whose above her in weight ?

You want her to call out Gabi Garcia ???

I already told you, it was my pic and I was mad at the model at first but after I talked to her it turns out someone mislabeled it cuz we look alike.

I have a lot of time during shoots, even tho I am also pursuing my PhD in Biochem as well as modeling part time. But I'm good with time so I like to post on Sherdog and I like nerds and guys knowledgeable in MMA and who use Sherdog.

I know you're real thirsty for sherdogger private messages, but we're too busy analyzing photos of Sage Northcutt to bother with you.

Holm has already been offered a fight with Cyborg and she turned it down. Her excuse was that she wanted to reclaim the belt, but we all know she didn't get the rematch with Meisha. Quack.

My point still stands

Sure, some fighters have a weight advantage within any given division, but outside of extreme outliers like welterweight Rumble, the weight classes keep the weight variance within a given division to a reasonable level. Cyborg wants to step outside that reasonable limit. She is, you will recall, a fighter who famously posted a picture of herself weighing in at 175 a day after one of her fights. A fighter of her size has no business calling out bantamweights.

And that is the catch 22 of Cyborg's career. if she really is too big to ever make 135, then she sure as hell has no business fighting Leslie Smith (or half the fighters on her resume) and she sure as hell has no business calling out bantamweights as if they were afraid of her. If Cyborg can make 135, then she should stop yapping and make weight. Cleaning out the premier division in WMMA (no knock on 155, BW just seems more popular) would certainly cement her legacy in a way calling out lighter fighters never will.

B_DLOiqUQAAQ2Fx.jpg

Who the fuck said anybody wants to date some shit poster from sherdog?
In the real world people date people they are attracted to generally so nobody asked about your supposed relationship status.

Can a mod post a poll about whether TS is a dude TRYING to pretend to be a girl and failing miserably, or a guy making a joke knowing how obvious it is that he isnt a girl?

Nevermind the poll, just in the time I was typing I lost interest. "ignore"

Back