So females who are flirty

I was talking more about playing the game just to see if you could get there, and then not pulling the trigger.

I think that any guy who is good at flirting has done this many, many times.

I think guys with less options only flirt to get laid, which is why they have fewer options in the first place.

Oh, and you're evil.

:cool:
When I was younger, I thought it was fun to do that. It was definitely an ego boost but it wasn't worth it to deal with the chick afterwards. They act like messing with their feelings is the worse thing in the world.

I could do it with my girl at the time because I knew it was unlikely she'd hit me. I still knew not to make a habit of it. Besides, there was several other times I've done worse things to her, emotionally. Oddly enough, that wasn't what ended the relationship.

It's not something I would do in my everyday life, but when I worked as a backpacker tour guide flirting with women I had no intention of sleeping with was literally part of the job.

and have no intention of putting out have a nickname, cock tease is a thing. I'm sure all of us have heard this term.
But I've never heard the term "pussy tease" until I tried to spread it, and it didn't even catch on, despite sounding kind of hilarious.
What is the reason for the double standard?! Is it because men are such whores that they always put out if the women are into them?!

I am a 'pussy tease' to many around here.

There isnt a specific individual key, much less a molde that fits everyone at anytime and with everyone.
Many factores are involved in it ....

Brad Pitt slays pussy.

MTI2NTgyODYzMTM4MTY3MjYy.jpg

Girls who flirt with no intention of following through are attention whores and men hate them.

chicks like to inflate their self worth by making many guys want em

Nothing wrong with being a feminist. Just don't go off the edge and become like frenzy who has a problem with everything that goes on in the forum.

In this modern day and age, if you are a feminist in a first world western country that no longer needs feminism, the only path is the extreme one.

In this modern day and age, if you are a feminist in a first world western country that no longer needs feminism, the only path is the extreme one.

Are all of your interactions online or something? I've literally never met one of these femanazis in my life. All the girls I know who subscribe to feminism just think that your a creep for catcalling.

I swear, hardliners need to get out of their moms basement, shave their neckbeard/brightly coloured feminist hair and talk to some real people rather than triggering themselves over youtube videos.

When I dated my ex, I guess I "pussy teased" her once. We didn't get too many nights alone together and when we usually did, it was a foregone conclusion that we were fucking.

Well, one of those nights, I didn't feel like it for whatever reason. It was probably sometime after I was diagnosed with my GI illness and I didn't feel like working through the pain to get her off.

She was so salty that I couldn't help but crack up laughing the entire night. That was certainly one of the few times in life where I can say the joy of laughter was better than sex.

raw

I think it's because the stereotype is that:

Women can want attention without wanting the d

Men only give attention if they want to give the d

Pretty much and female predisposition to seek approval and validation during peak SMV which is very short lived btw.

Are all of your interactions online or something? I've literally never met one of these femanazis in my life. All the girls I know who subscribe to feminism just think that your a creep for catcalling.

I swear, hardliners need to get out of their moms basement, shave their neckbeard/brightly coloured feminist hair and talk to some real people rather than triggering themselves over youtube videos.

I have a sister who went to school for women's studies and and between her and her friend, I met very few people who don't fit the feminazi stereotype. Also I'm in the Army and know a LOT of the feminazi type. Also, being in the Army I'm sure I get out and see a lot more than you.

Thre's like 2 women on these boards. I don't think you'll get a straight answer.

When I dated my ex, I guess I "pussy teased" her once. We didn't get too many nights alone together and when we usually did, it was a foregone conclusion that we were fucking.

Well, one of those nights, I didn't feel like it for whatever reason. It was probably sometime after I was diagnosed with my GI illness and I didn't feel like working through the pain to get her off.

She was so salty that I couldn't help but crack up laughing the entire night. That was certainly one of the few times in life where I can say the joy of laughter was better than sex.
Oh, mine gets salty as hell if she doesn't get off... will actually pout....and she doesn't consider the 4-5 smaller o's getting off.... getting off has to include the giant behemoth at the end that makes her eyes roll back in her head... She's a selfish bitch.

Yea it might be a thing. I been with my lady forever and dont want nothing from anyone but I tend to be pretty playful when I talk to people. In my defense its a personality thing I am playful with dudes and kids and everyone else I encounter too.

Like a big bearded boxer puppy ya know.

Ive told this story here before but on one occasion I was up at my bar smokin joints with a chick and at the end of the night i was ready to head home and this chick had a meltdown at me bout leading her on. I was legit confused and upset. Shit just cuz I cracked a joke and gave ya a toke doesnt mean im into ya does it ? Maybe im just nice ?

I have a sister who went to school for women's studies and and between her and her friend. I met very few people who don't fit the feminazi stereotype.

People often surround themselves with others with similar values. No shit your sisters friends are gonna echo sentiments similar to her

Back