So females who are flirty

I like it when girls flirt with me and I don't care if they sleep with me or not. Makes me feel like I had a pleasant experience with someone, I walk away happy. It doesn't matter if they're attractive or not either. Being flirty is a compliment to you, or it's a character trait with them, and either way it's very possible to just enjoy that, unless you are sex starved and needy I suppose.

And the male population thanks your husband for taking one for the team and putting up with you to prevent at least one crazy broad from becoming a full-blown crazy feminazi.

Happy Holidays!

Shots fired

I like it when girls flirt with me and I don't care if they sleep with me or not. Makes me feel like I had a pleasant experience with someone, I walk away happy. It doesn't matter if they're attractive or not either. Being flirty is a compliment to you, or it's a character trait with them, and either way it's very possible to just enjoy that, unless you are sex starved and needy I suppose.

Ma man with the good perspective

{<redford}

According to Sherdog, you are a girl because of it. Have fun.

According to Sherdog, you are a girl because of it. Have fun.

Sherdog is only the sum of it's parts, Mr. King.

I am Sherdog as much as they are, and you are.

I'll chisel this large ugly blob of marble into something presentable...someday. And I could use a hand

Women who flirt are fantastic whether you get laid or not by them. Flirting with a girl who can banter is always good fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back