So females who are flirty

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
and have no intention of putting out have a nickname, cock tease is a thing. I'm sure all of us have heard this term.
But I've never heard the term "pussy tease" until I tried to spread it, and it didn't even catch on, despite sounding kind of hilarious.
What is the reason for the double standard?! Is it because men are such whores that they always put out if the women are into them?!

I think it's because the stereotype is that:

Women can want attention without wanting the d

Men only give attention if they want to give the d

I think it's because the stereotype is that:

Women can want attention without wanting the d

Men only give attention if they want to give the d
As a female, have you run across people that you would describe as "pussy teases"?

I've never heard of that kind of behavior from men.
Men don't just enjoy empty attention, we want to follow through.

As a female, have you run across people that you would describe as "pussy teases"?

No but honestly I wouldn't know because my pussy hasnt been expecting the d from anyone who gives me attention, as I've been with my husband forEVER.

No but honestly I wouldn't know because my pussy hasnt been expecting the d from anyone who gives me attention, as I've been with my husband forEVER.
That's interesting, maybe we are wired differently. I've lived with my lady friend for over 13 years now, but I absolutely get cock teased all the time.
Interesting <mma4>
Edit: I shouldn't say "all the time", but it happens

And the male population thanks your husband for taking one for the team and putting up with you to prevent at least one crazy broad from becoming a full-blown crazy feminazi.

Happy Holidays!

And the male population thanks your husband for taking one for the team and putting up with you to prevent at least one crazy broad from becoming a full-blown crazy feminazi.

Happy Holidays!
<escalate99>

That's interesting, maybe we are wired differently. I've lived with my lady friend for over 13 years now, but I absolutely get cock teased all the time.
Interesting <mma4>
Edit: I shouldn't say "all the time", but it happens

What you mean is that if someone was pussy teasing me I wouldn't know because my pussy doesn't want anything from them. Does that make sense?

What you mean is that if someone was pussy teasing me I wouldn't know because my pussy doesn't want anything from them. Does that make sense?
It does, and it helps to make sense why "pussy tease" isn't a thing.
When a "cock tease" does her thing, my parts just know, even tho they know nothing will come of it, they just react naturally.
Thank you for the insight

Happy Holidays!

Smooch!

Ps I'm a proud feminist.

girls who are flirty
for the most part are dirty
feelings get hurty

in 80's & 90's England.....he would just be called a poof..........cocktease{r} was a very common word too,females regardless of age seem far more likely to follow through these days,i'd put social media and selfies as a big factor in that.

Smooch!

Ps I'm a proud feminist.
Nothing wrong with being a feminist. Just don't go off the edge and become like frenzy who has a problem with everything that goes on in the forum.

Ego boost. Thinking they are gods gift and have power over a guy.

Women flirt for attention.

Men flirt to get laid.

End of story.

I've been called a tease plenty of times.

Never "pussy tease" because that just sounds stupid, but I loved playing the game and so often flirted with girls while having no intention of closing.

I've been called a tease plenty of times.

Never "pussy tease" because that just sounds stupid, but I loved playing the game and so often flirted with girls while having no intention of closing.
When I dated my ex, I guess I "pussy teased" her once. We didn't get too many nights alone together and when we usually did, it was a foregone conclusion that we were fucking.

Well, one of those nights, I didn't feel like it for whatever reason. It was probably sometime after I was diagnosed with my GI illness and I didn't feel like working through the pain to get her off.

She was so salty that I couldn't help but crack up laughing the entire night. That was certainly one of the few times in life where I can say the joy of laughter was better than sex.

When I dated my ex, I guess I "pussy teased" her once. We didn't get too many nights alone together and when we usually did, it was a foregone conclusion that we were fucking.

Well, one of those nights, I didn't feel like it for whatever reason. It was probably sometime after I was diagnosed with my GI illness and I didn't feel like working through the pain to get her off.

She was so salty that I couldn't help but crack up laughing the entire night. That was certainly one of the few times in life where I can say the joy of laughter was better than sex.

I was talking more about playing the game just to see if you could get there, and then not pulling the trigger.

I think that any guy who is good at flirting has done this many, many times.

I think guys with less options only flirt to get laid, which is why they have fewer options in the first place.

Oh, and you're evil.

:cool:

Back