So Dana will be 'super pissed'

Dana, for whatever reason, has always appeared a bit disgusted every time he has to put a belt around Georges' waist. After the Hendricks fight he practically threw GSP under the bus and then backed over him, despite the fact GSP has probably sold more PPV than anyone in MMA history and has been a stellar representative of the sport. Conor could literally stick his dick in Dana's coffee during a press conference and Dana would yell at Georges.

Frankly, I would laugh my ass off if GSP told Dana, "You know what, fuck you", and retired again.

DANA Hates GSP always has. I expect no less a complete shitbag would hate a decent person like GSP. Oil and water dont mix.

GIF.gif

Agree with Dana, take the Whittaker fight. Fucks the division if he doesn't. Will likely be biggest UFC ppv ever as well.

I think it was a legit agreement verbally or through text saying hey George we will have to top contenders fight for an interim to stall time till u come back

It was in writing, in the contract. GSP must fight Whittaker.

Great deal for Bobbie Knuckles, he just won the lottery. He will make more money in this one fight with GSP than in his entire career to this point.

Agree with Dana, take the Whittaker fight. Fucks the division if he doesn't. Will likely be biggest UFC ppv ever as well.

Lets not get carried away. Nothing on the horizon has the ability to beat UFC 100 as far as biggest PPV. GSP is probably trying to figure out who will be easier to deal with, Whittaker who comes forward with his offense, or Woodley who turtles up waiting to lash out with explosive power and great wrestling. I'm sure neither looks appealing.

Doubt it in the contract it would have included when and where he fights but who knows we can only assume

GSP said it was in his contract, so did Dana. That doesn't mean GSP has to do it though.

Lets not get carried away. Nothing on the horizon has the ability to beat UFC 100 as far as biggest PPV. GSP is probably trying to figure out who will be easier to deal with, Whittaker who comes forward with his offense, or Woodley who turtles up waiting to lash out with explosive power and great wrestling. I'm sure neither looks appealing.

If GSP fights Whittaker, casuals will hear 'GSP steppin up', if he goes down a division it'll be 'GSP ducking Whittaker'.

Not a Dana fan, but the right thing for George to do is defend the title , he was given a shot without ever fighting in the division while others worked for years and failed to be given their rightful shot, it's a bad look to bail.

Conor doesn't defend his belt for a year..

No biggie...

If GSP doesn't defend all He// will break loose...

Ok.

It was in writing, in the contract. GSP must fight Whittaker.

Great deal for Bobbie Knuckles, he just won the lottery. He will make more money in this one fight with GSP than in his entire career to this point.
It is written in the contract. i was thinking GSP was just told this, but yes he is obligated to defend. Kinda funny he has to defend, but other champs don't. I'm rootin for GSP, but Whittaker might end it in a couple rounds. Hope I'm wrong, but i'll have no problem with him being champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back