So Dana will be 'super pissed'

a0lMAHm.jpg

If GSP refuses to defend the 185 title.

“That’s the agreement we made. That’s the deal we made when we made the deal.”
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...Middleweight-Crown-129759#Se5FwY8ASzY8tyce.99

Yet Conor gets a pass for hand picking his opponents and that shows the idiocy of Dana lol.
I think it was a legit agreement verbally or through text saying hey George we will have to top contenders fight for an interim to stall time till u come back

If GSP refuses to defend the 185 title.

“That’s the agreement we made. That’s the deal we made when we made the deal.”
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...Middleweight-Crown-129759#Se5FwY8ASzY8tyce.99

Yet Conor gets a pass for hand picking his opponents and that shows the idiocy of Dana lol.
Conor has belts for 2 years with a defense nowhere in sight but he would be pissed if GSP who had the belt for a month doesnt defend lol ? I think that meniere disease is eating Danas brain away.

I'm sure GSP's 7 figure PPV draw on whomever he fights will ease Dana's tears.

I've defended Conor because I thought the fight with Floyd was bigger then the UFC but if he doesn't fight Tony, fk him

George, if he goes down to 170 I don't care.

Conor vs. Ferg very likely for March 3 in Vegas.

Wouldn't GSP be better use for the UFC if they put him in fun fights? GSP vs Anderson (Pre suspension), GSP vs Conor.

Dana has already shown he care's more about money than rankings or basic common sense.

Why do people say Conor handpicks opponents? He takes last minute short notice title fights without blinking an eye.
He's not fighting now? Yea because he doesn't care unless they pay him gold, not because he's scared of contenders.

In any case a year is almost up since he won the LW strap unless he fights at the start of 2018, he should get stripped.

I think Georges has a pretty good chance against Robert Whittaker. I think he takes that fight and goes back to 170.

GSP would be pissed too because Dana let Conor & Bisping hand pick their fights.

“Super pissed” ......how professional.
Considering he's normally "somewhat pissed" it's not so bad.

But yeah, you'd expect something like "we would pursue all legal avenues to enforce the agreement signed" or some such.

Surely they have a written agreement and not a verbal one? I mean dont they listen to fan concern. So many of us here said he wouldnt defend the belt and if we could see it, then they must have as well?

Back