So Dana will be 'super pissed'

a0lMAHm.jpg
@Arm Barbarian
he's stealing your thunder

Conor doesn't defend his belt for a year..

No biggie...

If GSP doesn't defend all He// will break loose...

Ok.

Yea its already been a year. Even if he fights Tony when will it happen? Another 4 months? 6 months? At that point you are talking a year and a half before his first defense.

Not a Dana fan, but the right thing for George to do is defend the title , he was given a shot without ever fighting in the division while others worked for years and failed to be given their rightful shot, it's a bad look to bail.
I agree. Iv'e been saying 50/50 on him defending. GSP seems like he'd honor that, but we don't know if the UFC would bend and let him say drop to woodley or a Conor fight possible. I think I'm leaning more towards 70/30 or even 80/20 he defends. just the extra weight, which i don't think it was that difficult to put on. taking it off not sure how long it'd take. But then again, if Dana is saying he'd be "super pissed" if he doesn't defend, either there's talks of him not defending, or he hasn't told them anything yet.

Frankly, I would laugh my ass off if GSP told Dana, "You know what, fuck you", and retired again.

I almost hope that GSP stalls out MW and WW for as long as he can without fighting, and then retires a couple days before his scheduled fight just to give Dana the biggest "fuck you" that he can. 2 stalled divisions and a ruined PPV, it would almost be worth it to see if Dana Dickface strokes out. Almost.

Yea its already been a year. Even if he fights Tony when will it happen? Another 4 months? 6 months? At that point you are talking a year and a half before his first defense.
I guess around March apparently. So yeah about a year and a half.

Lol that doesn't even mean it's in his contract on the whole it's a pr stunt
GSP said it is "written' in his contract. And I agree it could just be a pr stunt. But Dana saying what he's saying, leads me to believe GSP might not defend. damn I'm back to 50/50 on this now.

GSP said it is "written' in his contract. And I agree it could just be a pr stunt. But Dana saying what he's saying, leads me to believe GSP might not defend. damn I'm back to 50/50 on this now.
Listen u guys don't realize Gsp came back to overshadow conor or just come back for money he did the same thing as conor at the same venue a year later Gsp already said he ain't come back to lose more than once why would he fight Robert lol he is scared of Tyron so everyone is waiting on Conor's next move

Fans were angry Gsp got this fight etc so they said that to calm things down don't forget there is already an interim champ not a good look for the ufc

Only GSP haters were unhappy he got the fight. If anyone deserved a title fight at 170 or 185 on demand it was Georges St. Pierre.

Only GSP haters were unhappy he got the fight. If anyone deserved a title fight at 170 or 185 on demand it was Georges St. Pierre.
ain't even that it's just not a good look when u got guys lik yoel and interim champs never getting a title shot it's how u lose customers it's almost the same as hey the owner of this store hates black people I'm black why should I support them just an example

if Bisping hadn't just defended against Hendo i would have agreed with you.

i liken it to the Bendo v Edgar II rematch. on it's face it was fine. any other time, that rematch would have made sense. but being the 3rd fucking rematch in a row made it not ok.

however, let's be very clear; that's why the Hendo fight shouldn't have been set. that was much more offensive than GSP, on it's face. but the GSP bout got more angst, because it was 2nd.

Last edited:
Listen u guys don't realize Gsp came back to overshadow conor or just come back for money he did the same thing as conor at the same venue a year later Gsp already said he ain't come back to lose more than once why would he fight Robert lol he is scared of Tyron so everyone is waiting on Conor's next move
I do realize that. He said defending wasn't his first choice, iv'e been sayin it will be Conor, or quite possibly Woodley at 170 or a catchweight maybe? I don't think he' scared of Woodley. just GSP seems the type to honor his contract. We just wait and see what he does.

Back