So Cindy Dandois today got a KO win

Damn, Duffee will get PTSD flashbacks if he sees the gif of those brutal hammerfists from Dandois.

there was an item on this in the belgian (flemish) news, first time ever for mma. she said she is ready for a shot at cyborg :s

Last edited:
Damn, those might be more powerful and destructive than

ExcitableRadiantDassierat-small.gif

giphy.gif

Looks like she was punching her own tits.

Intelligently defending yourself doesn't include putting your hands on your head and laying there till your opponents gets tired.. lol she was stuck and had no grappling answer to a somewhat basic postion on the ground..I say Good finish ..but lots of technique still to be learned lol.. WMMA is still in its infancy stages so the learning curve is quite slow for most of them..but in time hopefully these gif's won't exist as much lol

I forgot about her, that video is funnnnyyyyy.

"Precision beats power and timing beats speed." - Cindy Dandois

she is a good ground fighter though, tapped anderson's overrated ass.

and fuckin lol at davis struggling with dandois on the feet, i'm more embarrassed by davis' performance.

The ref couldn’t stand watching the fight anymore so he stopped it.

Terrible. Like 5 steps back for WMMA. That's Jake Shields level baby punching. The way she charges forward is hilarious. She has almost no athleticism at all. The UFC cut her so early because she was making Alex Davis look bad, who fought for the title. Lol

KJq4Q.gif

Last edited:
What I find funny about the Davis fight is that Davis didn't win by outpointing her-- or at least, it didn't seem that way to me. They gave the nod to her for not looking like a retard, for looking like she's at least taken one boxing class prior.

That was an embarrassing win. Its weird saying that.

Back