So Cindy Dandois today got a KO win

Damn, those might be more powerful and destructive than

ExcitableRadiantDassierat-small.gif

Thanks a lot TS, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Reported. You are sick for posting that here

Terrible. Like 5 steps back for WMMA. That's Jake Shields level baby punching. The way she charges forward is hilarious. She has almost no athleticism at all. The UFC cut her so early because she was making Alex Davis look bad, who fought for the title. Lol

KJq4Q.gif
was a clinch attempt

It is shocking that someone who had their pro debut in 2009 has the striking of an absolute beginner.
Pick any person at random from the street and there's a good chance they're a better striker than Dandois.

She seems nice, but I really can't wrap my head around that striking.

I hope her sandwich making skills are better than her fighting skills.

She has been in MMA for a long time. She is either legitimately some sort of retarded that only affects her physical coordination and doesn't allow her to learn or improve, or she just hasn't tried.
The competition in the higher classes of WMMA are so bad that she can get away with this bullshit, and i believe she knows it. She knows all she has to do is close the distance and get in the clinch to get a judo toss and get it to the ground.
I blame her competition a lot more than her because a professional fighter should be making her pay brutally for that bullshit. There is so much to attack, and Dandois does the same shit every fight.

Oh my, she's so elusive.
BJ Penn should take notes.

Cindy Dandois also caught Jessamyn Duke (from TUF) in this same position, and she tapped from the straight arm bar.

Last edited:
She needs to have kids with Russow. Imagine the savagery we could witness 20 years from now.

WTF?! When I laugh at f*cking stupid things I hit the table harder than that!

I haven't seen the fight, but now I understand why were few people arguing with Miesha Tate on TT about the early stoppage, and all those white knights trying to defend Miesha's point just to agree with her.

Pathetic.

The ref couldn’t stand watching the fight anymore so he stopped it.

LMFAO!

she is a good ground fighter though, tapped anderson's overrated ass.

and fuckin lol at davis struggling with dandois on the feet, i'm more embarrassed by davis' performance.

Fucking THIS.

Yes, Dandois sucks on the feet. But Davis was always billed as a top tier fighter with good Muay Thai, but she was almost as bad as Dindois. Her form is a lot better, but her timing and distance management are fucking appalling.

Cindy Dandois is scheduled to fight King Reina in RIZIN.

DO0a_ZvW4AAjDjX.jpg

Back