So Cindy Dandois today got a KO win

Can't be touched
Can't be rocked
Can't be stopped

For those who have forgotten her

that shit was brutal. I need a valium to calm down after that. <Lmaoo>

on a sidenote: this is going to make me sound like a snob because I don't actually know how to defend against the takedown in that gif. But, from what I hear, it is not very difficult and you only ever see it successfully used in wmma, which makes me chuckle sometimes

She just suffocate her with boobs....BKO

this happened to me when I was like 18 at a strip club for the first time. I thought I would like it but instead I was freaking out in my head lol. Was literally thinking to myself "I'm counting to 30 and if she's still on my face I'm smacking this girl to get her off" <Eek2.0>

Terrible. Like 5 steps back for WMMA. That's Jake Shields level baby punching. The way she charges forward is hilarious. She has almost no athleticism at all. The UFC cut her so early because she was making Alex Davis look bad, who fought for the title. Lol

KJq4Q.gif

that was more of a try to eye poke than a punch. Look at his fingers. Classic Shields.

You know Roy Jones respects the hands of Cindy Dandois. But seriously, that's embarrassing, way worse than I expected.

Inb4 someone claims we are just insecure misogynists and she would kick all our asses.

Lol I remember when some apologist tried to excuse her horrendous striking by saying it was due to the fact she disliked hitting people, and that as a result, she never developed her striking.

That gif shows she has no problem hitting people in the face, though. She's just a terrible striker.

Imagine calling yourself a professional fighter and being TKO'd by Cindy Dandois. Jesus fucking Christ.

Bellator should sign beasts like Dandois, Modaferri, Davis, Evinger etc and make an open weight Grand Prix.

OH my my, where to start. Well she does have sum nice lady bumps baebae. Her striking reminds me of simon brown while ko'd still punching while on his back. Nothing but little arm flicks hardly punches at all. No footwork, straight centered, chin up, maybe she has been sneaking off to Glendale more then we think. Sorry to shit on Cindy. She genuinely seems like a good person, and she has no fear of anyone. She believes in her judo, makes weight, and I respect her a great deal. I think she represents and means well for the sport of wmma. I would just love to see her attend a few more boxing classes. She was some pumped after this win too, the fight was in Belgium I think where she lives and is from as far as I know.

She does have shit striking and no athleticism but her record is pretty legit 2 losses to Invicta champions and a third to a UFC journey woman and has wins over Anderson, Baars and Duke. Plus she's got that Euro milf look going on.

Didn't she beat megan anderson?

and megan is supposed to be a threat to Chris...

<34>

<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

Back