So Andy has weighed in on DC vs Jones II (yikes)

FD9eZJ.gif

straight gay
<GrassoBless>

Lets see if Jon can still fight that long layoff will take its toll.

As for DC hmnn he better gas up

I always thought DC just didn't want to give Silva brain damage because it was a short notice fight, taking him down and holding him instead of clinching up and killing the skinny old man... but maybe DC was really scared

This sounds like the classic Diaz excuse - he wouldn't fight in a way that gave me the best chance of winning so he's scared. C'mon Andy you're better than that.

DC wasn't taking any chances as Anderson moved up in weight to take that fight. Nothing to do with fear, just playing it safe and going for the win.
If GSP does that, he's boring.

Anderson's being salty. His "Matrix" moves no longer scare his opponents shitless and freeze them in fear.

Thanks TS I'd managed to blank that fight out of my memory completely as well

Not surprising Silva relates to Jones. Both are limp dick PED abusers who pretended to be humble nice guys despite being arrogant shit heads and fans saw right through it. Silva almost murdered his coach, Jones almost killed a pregnant woman.

They got a lot in common.

Well Jones himself had couple takedowns on Stephan Bonnar. He even took DC down. What a hypocrite bitch. You don't take someone down unless you're scared shitless and about to get KOd stiff otherwise, Sherdog told me so. As soon as Rockhold saw Weidman's wheelkick of destruction, he had to resort to taking him down and caving his face in, what a bitch. Stand and bang ffs. Rock em sock em robots is what we want. Can't enjoy kickboxing though since they tuck their chin and keep their hands up - it's not as exciting as MMA where Gunnar Nelson runs chin up hands down and gets smacked over and over again.

Fucking Sherdog makes me annoyed first thing in the morning.

<codychoke>

Last edited:
God I wish Silva would have finished DC at the end of that third round. I'm not even a huge Silva fan, but that would have been glorious and catastrophic at the same time for the LHW and MW divisions.

Guy gets dominated, loses 30-26 across the board, and says his opponent was afraid. Lol.

Most overhyped single kick of all time.

I seem to remember one coward in particular who was holding on to Cormier's body and keeping Cormier's leg in lockdown for dear fucking life. Silva reminded me of a baby monkey holding onto mommy while she walks around. He knew if he let go he had nothing and would have had his skull caved in.
anderson-silva-vs-daniel-cormier-ufc-200-3.jpg

article-2094573-118882A3000005DC-749_634x437.jpg

c6t6wu.jpg

DC took it easy on you.. he was respectful and appreciative that you stepped up and both of you made good money in that night.

Should have GnP his ass Daniel now look at the talk you are getting and your stock went down after that fight just ask GSP about it he will explain it all.

Back