So Andy has weighed in on DC vs Jones II (yikes)

DC just laid his fatass on Anderson. Didn't do much. Anderson came closer to actually finishing the fight

giphy.gif
I'm pretty sure he meant Bigfoot Silva

Anderson is friends with Jon, and he got man-handled / wrestle-fucked by DC.

I can understand why he would say that, to motivate his friend, and probably from being salty that DC took him out of his strength and made it look easy.
Anderson was 40, had no camp at all, and was coming off stomach surgery. But DC was scared shitless of standing with him, he in now way shape or form made it look easy.

6-7 years ago? lol TUF noob
No jackass that's when Anderson shit his pants when fans wanted him to fight Jones not when I joined. Are you retarded or blind? Since you cant dispute anything that Im saying and are just a typical delusional AS fan I'm out.

I guess Silva doesn't appreciate how easy DC went on him. He could have been served up a brutal and humiliating beat down, instead Dan showed respect to the legend who stepped up on very short notice.
are you being serious?...ima DC fan and i hope he destroys the crackhead on sat for his and my sake but no way he went easy on da silva...with everything on the line no way DC is gonna give a fuck about someone's legendary status and yada yada...if he couldve finished him he wouldve been like a shark and...
samuel-jackson-shark-o.gif

There's a lot more reason to fear the Spider than JBJ.

He's gonna poke at you with range and kick your knees, Rumble is a far more "scary" opponent than JBJ

DC didn't strike with one of the best strikers in all of mma!? I'm shocked.

Anderson is so delusional. DC beat him without breaking a sweat

I felt that whole match DC could pull the trigger and destroy silva at any time but didn`t do so out of respect or something...just my subjective opinion.

Because Jon Jones says Anderson said this doesn't mean Anderson said this. Jon isn't the most trustworthy source.

You understand how MMA works yeah ? Why would an Olympic wrestler trade with a guy who's knock for his striking ?

Maybe cuz it was a huge mismatch weight wise in the first place and everyone already knew that DC's fat ass was gonna lay and pray that Anderson couldn't get up and put hands on him. You think this is a fight that draws fan attention and overall awareness? This fight was for hardcores only and most of us never gave a fuck about it because we knew exactly what was gonna happen and low and behold..

Maybe cuz it was a huge mismatch weight wise in the first place and everyone already knew that DC's fat ass was gonna lay and pray that Anderson couldn't get up and put hands on him. You think this is a fight that draws fan attention and overall awareness? This fight was for hardcores only and most of us never gave a fuck about it because we knew exactly what was gonna happen and low and behold..

It was still a fight, I'd rather see Cormier vs Anderson over absolutely nothing. Besides, Cormier wanted to compete and so did Anderson, they both got paid and it padded out a card so quit your whinging.

DC wasn't taking any chances as Anderson moved up in weight to take that fight. Nothing to do with fear, just playing it safe and going for the win.
I dont get it what does anderson moving up in weight have to do with playing it safe?

im a massive Anderson fan but DC manhandled him. A prime Anderson would prolly matrix him but that fight was bad for old Andy.

DC wasn't taking any chances as Anderson moved up in weight to take that fight. Nothing to do with fear, just playing it safe and going for the win.

That is literally fear at play. You don't avoid something unless you fear the consequences

It was still a fight, I'd rather see Cormier vs Anderson over absolutely nothing. Besides, Cormier wanted to compete and so did Anderson, they both got paid and it padded out a card so quit your whinging.

Nah I didn't want to see that fight then and I damn sho don't want to see it now..Everyone was hoping that Cormier would have the balls to stand with Andy, a guy he outweighs by 10k cheeseburgers and could put on the ground anytime he wanted to.

tenor.gif

At least he took the fight unlike a certain other bitch who caused an entire card to be cancelled out of his sheer cowardice

I hate when people say Jones caused the card to be cancelled. Dana White making a one fight card and deciding to call it off cancelled the card. I don't even blame Hendo and he waited until the week before to admit he was hurt.

Back