So Andy has weighed in on DC vs Jones II (yikes)

It wasn't exactly surprising when the larger, world class wrestler decided to take the quicker , possibly greatest KO artist in the UFC, down where there was no risk of losing. I agree that it wasn't exactly a fun fight to watch, but I completely see the logic in not standing and trading with Anderson Silva.
lol at people saying otherwise. if DC had tried to stand with him and got lit up, everyone would be bitching about poor fight IQ and wtf was DC thinking. there's no winning with people around here.

Dc needs to fight 'skeered' against Jon as well then.

No, I don't tHink so. He also went easy on Henderson. He could have brutalized him with gnp but instead gave him an easy sub instead.
i just cant agree with that...i find it hard to believe with everything on the line someone would go easy on their opponent...especially when that opponent is trying to knock your head off...

i just cant agree with that...i find it hard to believe with everything on the line someone would go easy on their opponent...especially when that opponent is trying to knock your head off...
Have you watched the fights? How else do you explain DC toying with them like a bored house cat but not inflicting the damage and pain that he easily could have?

Have you watched the fights? How else do you explain DC toying with them like a bored house cat but not inflicting the damage and pain that he easily could have?
yea i did see those fights...if we're going to be nitpicking on everything then we can just say he took it easy with every fighter he fought...hendo couldve knocked him out any given second and silva is always dangerous...like i said with literally EVERYTHING ON THE LINE do you honestly believe he wouldnt had finished them if he saw an opening...

so when is he choosing to take it easy then? because during stand up he's swinging to knock them out but decide at certain points he better chill out?...theres no logic in that...

I wonder if Silva said that to Jones in confidence.

Also, all men have fear in their heart, but DC actually beat Silva.

Back