SNES Classic

I know his thread is about "Video Games" but it should have been left in the "Mayberry"... this thread is 5 pages long because it was started in the "Mayberry"... most of the members that will buy this don't hangout or even go in the "Video Game" forum.

absolutely not, ive played through many many SNES on emulation without a single glitch. All you need is a USB SNES controller. I emulate all the way up to Wii games with no problems

I have a VAST SNES collection, and yes, MANY SNES games are not a true 1 to 1 conversion compared to the actual carts.

Mind you, most people may not notice frames dropping, etc, but I've seen it.

Now, in terms of emulators running N64 games well....................... Nope.

To poor people it isn't.

Go buy one of these too.

3DO-FZ1-Console-Set.jpg

What?
No Super Fire ProWrestling X Premium???

<<<<<<< I want to fight with Rickson

Fuck you Nintendo
I remember making custom animations using SFPWXP back in the day. It was actually kind of an active scene until it died around 06.

5StarSplash.gif

TeqA.gif

"Game"... ok thanks. Yeah... I tried to pre-order from Game online but I was to late. It's going o be a bitch trying to get one of these.

Are you buying to "Flip" or play?

Flip em? Hell nah. What kinda unscrupulous individual would I be to do such a thing? Of course I'll be keeping all of them...

tumblr_oprl7eiGR71vzt02oo1_500.gif

I have a VAST SNES collection, and yes, MANY SNES games are not a true 1 to 1 conversion compared to the actual carts.

Mind you, most people may not notice frames dropping, etc, but I've seen it.

Now, in terms of emulators running N64 games well....................... Nope.

dont know what to tell ya, we play SSB Melee, 4 player in wide screen all the time and it works great.

Flip em? Hell nah. What kinda unscrupulous individual would I be to do such a thing? Of course I'll be keeping all of them...

tumblr_oprl7eiGR71vzt02oo1_500.gif
I hope Nintendo surprises everyone and saturates the market with these things.

When is last time you emulated something? I have a raspb8erry pi the emulates nes, snes, sega genesis, gameboy advance and ps1 pretty flawlessly. Then only one that can't be emulated easily is n64.

absolutely not, ive played through many many SNES on emulation without a single glitch. All you need is a USB SNES controller. I emulate all the way up to Wii games with no problems

I have a bunch of emulators on my laptop and Android tablet. I have every nes, snes, and genesis rom.

I bought this snes controller on Amazon last year.

71ycwE%2BV--L.jpg

It works good for the most part but most games have some dumb issues like invalid sprites and glitchy music. Final Fantasy 3 had lots of graphical issues when I tried playing last year. Maybe I should try a different rom.

I remember making custom animations using SFPWXP back in the day. It was actually kind of an active scene until it died around 06.

5StarSplash.gif

TeqA.gif

I was always bas rutten or Rickson.
The selection of fighters was amazing.

I don't remember the ladders...

I hope Nintendo surprises everyone and saturates the market with these things.

They already stated they'll be producing a significantly higher amount of these than they did with the NES classic.

I really want to know what kind of shitty PCs some of you are running these "emulators" on. SNES, N64, GC, WII, PSX, PS2 all run great these days, with anything before the WII and PS2 running pretty much perfectly.

Killer instinct was the fucking based goat snes game

Great game. Probably didn't appear cause KI is Rares property and not Nintendo. Same reason why rare replay on the BONE didn't get any DKC games and why the new KI game is only on the BONE.

Nice list, but needs at least one fishing game. Super Nintendo had the best fishing games.

Made a mistake skipping over the NES classic (which I probably would've had trouble getting anyway) under the opinion of "emulators + roms, so why?", but failed to see the intrinsic retro gaming value.

As someone who got robbed as a child of not having a SNES of my own (I had a Sega Genesis), I won't let that mistake happen again.

I have a bunch of emulators on my laptop and Android tablet. I have every nes, snes, and genesis rom.

I bought this snes controller on Amazon last year.

71ycwE%2BV--L.jpg

It works good for the most part but most games have some dumb issues like invalid sprites and glitchy music. Final Fantasy 3 had lots of graphical issues when I tried playing last year. Maybe I should try a different rom.

try a different rom, FF3/6 was one of the few games i played all the way through on emu and it worked perfectly.

Back