Smear campaign against Khabib Nurmagomedov

Nooob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The smear campaign against Khabib is at all time high in Sherdog forum. When he used to beat opponents, there was nothing but positive comments about him in here. Even though, everyone knows he is from Dagestan and most of you were already familiar with their culture from the start.

But, as soon as he humiliated Conor McGregor, there have been an influx of Sherdoggers starting to bring his religion and culture and mocked him because he showed pride in his culture. Conor fans saw this as the best opportunity to smear him so they started doing the same but much worse to push people to change their perspective.

And here I am, I respect Khabib for having balls to show his pride in his roots and not giving a fukk what people thinks in this political climate today.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

It's Sherdog.

Just breathe. Maybe log off and have a drink.

Third world?

Not sure if trolling or just dumb

It's mostly Conor fans who abandoned their accounts are now white belts with Kevin Lee and Tony Ferguson pics hiding like the glass jawed rodents they are.

The bear smears his shit all across the floor.

Huge fan of Khabib and i cheered for him, but I don’t excuse his actions. I would be ok if he gets stripped.

The smear campaign against Khabib is at all time high in Sherdog forum. When he used to beat opponents, there was nothing but positive comments about him in here. Even though, everyone knows he is from Dagestan and most of you were already familiar with their culture from the start.

But, as soon as he humiliated the piece of sh|t, there have been an influx of Sherdoggers starting to bring his religion and culture and mocked him because he showed pride in his culture. Conor fans saw this as the best opportunity to smear him so they started doing the same but much worse to push people to change their perspective.

And here I am, I respect Khabib for having balls to show his pride in his roots and not giving a fukk what people thinks in this political climate today which is something you don’t see in most prominent sportsmen from the third world.
So what is this website doing to Connor? Lol

It's almost like everyone on here is super nice and respectful.

It started with the UFC so it's natural to feel like you're surrounded by parrots around here.

Huge fan of Khabib and i cheered for him, but I don’t excuse his actions. I would be ok if he gets stripped.
Woah Woah, I get the fine thing but there's no reason to strip him. He won the fight fair and square Connor was the one using dirty tactics in the fight

Cry me a river ts

Unbelievable how much Khabib bashing is going on. Its a shame.

You sound a little too personally affected to have an objective opinion on this situation.

You call it a smear campaign against Khabib, but curse out Conor in the process?

But, as soon as he humiliated the piece of sh|t, there have been an influx of Sherdoggers starting to bring his religion and culture and mocked him because he showed pride in his culture. Conor fans saw this as the best opportunity to smear him so they started doing the same but much worse to push people to change their perspective.

And here I am, I respect Khabib for having balls to show his pride in his roots and not giving a fukk what people thinks in this political climate today which is something you don’t see in most prominent sportsmen from the third world.
Conor should have showed his balls vs Aldo and attacked their corner and Conor's corner should have came into the cage and sucker punched Aldo.

Oh wait.....

Back