Smear campaign against Khabib Nurmagomedov

Woah Woah, I get the fine thing but there's no reason to strip him.
depends on nevada, if he gets a plus 6 month suspension make an interim title for tony and mcgregor to fight over, winner gets khabib when he comes back, if he never comes back in some standoff with the ufc - interim becomes real belt

I think smear beats moist and panties as the word I feel dirtiest speaking

depends on nevada, if he gets a plus 6 month suspension make an interim title for tony and mcgregor to fight over, winner gets khabib when he comes back, if he never comes back in some standoff with the ufc - interim becomes real belt
If he gets 6 months strip him???? No way man maybe if he's not going to fight till next fall strip him but if he can fight in may he deserves to keep the belt

Huge fan of Khabib and i cheered for him, but I don’t excuse his actions. I would be ok if he gets stripped.

his actions deserve punishment, for sure; that being said, if he gets stripped, who gets the belt or gets to fight for it? it's just gonna create a bigger mess. at least him defeating conor put a bit of clarity as to who should hold it, since conor was the champ when he beat eddie and no one else beat him then.

Back