Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

I hope he and his family can square things away and pull together.

I’ve never felt like celebrities personal lives were any of my business. I hate shows like Extra and Entertainment Tonight.

Yeah, well, you're probably not a chick!!! Women just gobble that shit up. It's true that women like to talk about people and men like to talk about things. And those gossip mags at the supermarket / drug store check out counter is definitely there for the ladies picking up the groceries.

He asked Shroud if he was going and Shroud played it off like he didn't care enough to go.
Shroud is a weasel. He literally has no personality/emotion during his streams. I remember one of his friends wouldn't play with him because he was playing WOW with his GF and shroud starts ranting like a 13 year old virgin ("uhhhh getting on her good side so you can stick it in her, uhhh that a boy go get on her").

I really do not understand why he's as popular as he is

Shroud is a weasel. He literally has no personality/emotion during his streams. I remember one of his friends wouldn't play with him because he was playing WOW with his GF and shroud starts ranting like a 13 year old virgin ("uhhhh getting on her good side so you can stick it in her, uhhh that a boy go get on her").

Because he's good at what he plays. People want to be entertained or see the best players.

But I think banana man carries him

Shroud is an amazing player and one of the FEW that doesn't rage hard, making his streams a pretty chill environment. Not hard to see why he's succesful.

Shroud is an amazing player and one of the FEW that doesn't rage hard, making his streams a pretty chill environment. Not hard to see why he's succesful.
I fully understand why he's popular but I don't understand why "he's as popular as his is "

10x the viewers as the next closest streamer when the other guys are just as good and full time as well is insane. That's why I'm baffled, he has no personality and equal skills to the rest of the top 25 pubg streamers yet theres some nights he has as many views as all of them combined

I think some of it was luck. When he first started pubg (before it blew up popularity wise ) he had just enough following from his counter strike days to put him at the top of the list. Once you get to the top, it's hard to come down (most people on twitch just click there desired game and pick something on the top of the list )

Shroud is a bitch, begging lacari to play wow when his viewers wanted a different game

Doc is done. His wife made him castrate himself on stream in lieu of divorce and no one will bother with him again. Plenty of other streamers who aren’t taking breaks will take this opportunity and steal his viewer base. It’s all over folks.

One of Doc’s mods said he was messing around with 4 girls over 2 years.

<DCrying>

WOW a actual neck beard loser, why would you even have a guy that looks/sounds like that as a mod.

we shouldn't show you pictures of SD mods

Only reason Doc would stream himself owning up to being a cheater is if he was being blackmailed...or felt the looming threat of being blackmailed

still a greasy thing to do,

"this isn't who I am"

oh but it is Doc...IT IS who you are.

Not sure why you guys are so hot n bothered- I just think it's gonna be tough as hell for the guy behind the character to put all his family drama aside and get back on the stream grind.

Obviously his 12 year old fans don't give a shit either way and will move to the next one
It's his job though. He'll take a couple weeks off then be back at it.

I've made this mistake before, and it takes a lot of time and patience to mend those wounds, if they can ever be healed... but one fuck up in his personal life wont stop the 30 million from showing up at the stadium when Doc is ready to stream more.

we shouldn't show you pictures of SD mods

Only reason Doc would stream himself owning up to being a cheater is if he was being blackmailed...or felt the looming threat of being blackmailed

still a greasy thing to do,

"this isn't who I am"

oh but it is Doc...IT IS who you are.

I dont really give a shit about the situation i'm sure he will be back in some form. At least he didn't go all Kevin Spacy.

Back