Since when was GSP a small Welterweight?

He's a small welterweight.....

Georges-St-Pierre-and-Brandon-Thatch.jpg

No, wait.... he's a huge welterweight... I can't decide

gsp___rashad_by_haulport-d8sefsb.jpg

People always love to talk about how he picked on smaller guys like penn and serra, but look at the line of guys he fought who were clearly bigger....

Alves
Hardy
Kos
Shields
Diaz
Fitch
Condit
Even hendricks short but fat ass

Yes because we all know cutting weight gets easier as you age.

So much stupid.
Damien Maia dropped weight classes at 34
Rashad Evans did it at 36
Vitor Belfort at 32
Daniel Cormier at 34
Marquardt did it at 32
Machida at 34
We are talking about athletes here not couch potatoes, but you are convinced so look for yourself

GSP has never been a small WW, but he's not exactly a big WW either. GSP usually weighed about 185-188 lbs inside the cage. The heaviest he's been was against Shields, he weighed about 192 lbs for that fight.

The bar keeps getting raised as to what a big fighter is for their weight class. Remember when Hughes was a MASSIVE ww?

Damien Maia dropped weight classes at 34
Rashad Evans did it at 36
Vitor Belfort at 32
Daniel Cormier at 34
Marquardt did it at 32
Machida at 34
We are talking about athletes here not couch potatoes, but you are convinced so look for yourself

You're a moron. Your claim is GSP could NOT have done it when he was younger, and to support it you show older people have done it. That is not evidence it gets easier as you age.

Let me give you a hint, it doesn't, you're an idiot.

I say this in every thread but to many people believe bigger = weighs more, when there is so many factors then just weight. Would you say mark hunt is bigger then ngannou or Pat Barry is bigger then check Kongo? Has anyone seen gsp without a six-pack? Now look at johhny out of camp picks, so because he put on 20 pounds odd fat all of a sudden he s bigger then gsp? You don't think at the same bf% gsp would weigh more then him?

You're a moron. Your claim is GSP could NOT have done it when he was younger, and to support it you show older people have done it. That is not evidence it gets easier as you age.

Let me give you a hint, it doesn't, you're an idiot.
What the fuck are you talking about? Before calling someone a moron make sure you remember what you are talking about. My claim is that he is a big WW. You showed an article or him saying last year that he is a small WW. Are you keeping up?
I pointed out that the article was written only last year and you said
Yes because we all know cutting weight gets easier as you age.

So much stupid.
So I showed you people who have successfully cut weight at an older age. I even showed you a pic of your small WW standing next to a MW (LHW) so you can judge for yourself.
So the best you can come up with is to say that I have been talking about weather or not GSP could have made LW when he was younger? Show me anywhere that I said this. Show it to me in this conversation go through my profile and show it to me in any other conversation.
Please don't respond with some more ridiculous off topic shit or try to tell me what I am suggesting. It's literally right here in black and white.

Well he mentions going down to 155 and Firas says he can make the cut too.

A guy that can make LW will be "normal sized' at MW ? No. GSP is a Welter, with effor could be a LW and there are LW's that are bigger than him and he even said that.

He wants Bisping fight cause Bispiss is pillowfisted and will not hurt him badly, he doesn't want to become a full time MW. Plus he can lay and pray safely since Bisping's wrestling is meh.

Size matters in MMA dude.

What the fuck are you talking about? Before calling someone a moron make sure you remember what you are talking about. My claim is that he is a big WW. You showed an article or him saying last year that he is a small WW. Are you keeping up?
I pointed out that the article was written only last year and you said

So I showed you people who have successfully cut weight at an older age. I even showed you a pic of your small WW standing next to a MW (LHW) so you can judge for yourself.
So the best you can come up with is to say that I have been talking about weather or not GSP could have made LW when he was younger? Show me anywhere that I said this. Show it to me in this conversation go through my profile and show it to me in any other conversation.
Please don't respond with some more ridiculous off topic shit or try to tell me what I am suggesting. It's literally right here in black and white.
No fool, you said he calls himself a large WW. I proved you wrong with a source. I also sourced 2011 him being called small and Firas wanting him to fight at LW.

Admit you were ignorant and move on. Or source GSP saying he is a big WW.

As far as your pic goes, GSP looks much smaller .. and I guess GSP is a 145 fighter by your logic ..

Conor-Mcgregor-and-GSP1-e1411937238170.png

you want to point out where I said he CAN'T?

And if we're seriously talking about Edgar, which is just a HORRIBLE comparison, there was NEVER any doubt on ANYONE with a brain's part that believed he couldn't make 145. As a fuckin lightweight he looked like he could make 135, so I have ZERO idea why you would bring a guy like that into this particular conversation.

Little doubt that he will make a run at 135 at some point

He was never outmuscled in his fight, minus hendricks maybe... if he was not the biggest he was the most athletc with great core power..
diaz/condit/penn/shields/koschek/serra/matt h/hardy/ fitch were not bigger than him..

Back