Since Brunson is ducking him, who do you think is a good match up for Borrachinha in the top 10?

Brunson is miles above Paulo right now, who should be fighting the Jotko's and Mutantes of the world

He didn´t talk about rankings, he talked about steroids. It sounds like ducking

Damn, I used to like Brunson. What a downer..

Also, what a bitch move. Try a better excuse next time.

Why should I argue with a biased troll?
Oh, i thought you were already posting in a biased troll thread right from the beginning. What happened now, we disagree on an idea and now I´m a troll? Ok, bye mr smart guy.

USADA needs to quarantine him and then watch him shrink.

Oh, i thought you were already posting in a biased troll thread right from the beginning. What happened now, we disagree on an idea and now I´m a troll? Ok, bye mr smart guy.
Read all the logical responses in this thread, why are you ignoring them?

This fight does absolutely nothing for Brunson who deserves a top 6 guy.

Read all the logical responses in this thread, why are you ignoring them?

This fight does absolutely nothing for Brunson who deserves a top 6 guy.
Then he should´ve said that in his twitter "look Costa, i`m targeting guys above me in the rankings, see you next year".
But what does he do after fighting Silva and Lyoto????? He says "hey Paulo, you´re probably on roids, I´m not fighting you".

why didn´t he talk about the rankings and brought up the steroids excuse? Just sayin

Then he should´ve said that in his twitter "look Costa, i`m targeting guys above me in the rankings, see you next year".
But what does he do after fighting Silva and Lyoto????? He says "hey Paulo, you´re probably on roids, I´m not fighting you".

why didn´t he talk about the rankings and brought up the steroids excuse? Just sayin
TBF he said see you mid next year if he doesn't pop before so not exactly saying I wont fight you.

Exactly. And right after fighting 2 guys suspended by USADA?
Dude lost to Whittaker and Silva (who was not caught that time around), then one can and a near-retiring Machida and now he wants the belt, go figure....

He's a good fighter though, I like him as a fighter, just a bit disappointed now. If he's so sure Borrachinha is a cheater then fight him, if Brunson loses the worst that thing will happen is the fight being turn into a NC, so nothing to lose.

TBF he said see you mid next year if he doesn't pop before so not exactly saying I wont fight you.
Still, it didn´t look good for him specially after accusing Costa of steroids. If you don´t think this is kind of a hypocrite thing to say specially after fighting Silva and Lyoto, I´m inclined to say the biased one here is you.

Dude lost to Whittaker and Silva (who was not caught that time around), then one can and a near-retiring Machida and now he wants the belt, go figure....

He's a good fighter though, I like him as a fighter, just a bit disappointed now. If he's so sure Borrachinha is a cheater then fight him, if Brunson loses the worst that thing will happen is the fight being turn into a NC, so nothing to lose.
It was absolutely a bs decision loss to Silva and what the hell kind of logic is fight him anyway if you know he's a cheater? Why the hell would you ever want to fight someone you truly believe is cheating. That literally makes 0 sense.

Still, it didn´t look good for him specially after accusing Costa of steroids. If you don´t think this is kind of a hypocrite thing to say specially after fighting Silva and Lyoto, I´m inclined to say the biased one here is you.
He fought two old guys already busted who have name recognition 100 times more than Borrachina and higher ranked. Those were medium risk/high reward. Fighting Borrachina is high risk/no reward. It's easy logic to see but I guess some people need it to be spelled out for them.

If Borrachina was ranked within a couple of spots of Brunson and with legit wins under his belt then I could see the ducking argument.

Oh totally, three of his last four fights were against Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva, and Bobby Knuckles Whittaker. He's totally ducking a fringe top fifteen MW. I mean Costa's ranked 15th, so it's not that big of a stretch for Brunson to say "nah, I want to fight guys ranked near me or higher." After all, Machida was ranked in the top 10 before he was suspended.

Back