Silva wouldn't fight jones

mmacanada

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Everyone complains about gsp but silva openly admitted he would not fight Jones why?

It was a superfight which should of happened. Anderson was fine with beating LHWs yet he didnt fight Jones. But Jones never wanted it either.

It was a superfight which should of happened. Anderson was fine with beating LHWs yet he didnt fight Jones. But Jones never wanted it either.
I think Jones would have whooped his butt

Let me take a wild guess. You got annoyed with someone saying GSP ducked Anderson somewhere else and, to make yourself feel better, you created this thread, which is equally pointless and silly.

<BC1>
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you might be on to something, petty petty. Lol

Everyone complains about gsp but silva openly admitted he would not fight Jones why?
While this is a stupid comparison (since GSP & Silva had their reign at the same time while Jon arrived to the scene much later, After SIlva was already in decline.
But beyond that, IMO Silva was just trolling reporters (and haters).
It clearly worked!!

Well nobody makes excuses live Silva stans. None of his losses count, the peds were for his broken leg (lmao) so it's not cheating. The greasing is fine but not when gsp does it. Silva can pick and choose if he wants to move up, but everyone else is a duck if they don't go up to fight the dominant champ and etc.

Silva wouldn't fight Jones when he wasn't champion eithet

GSP wouldn't fight Silva, Silva wouldn't fight Jones, and Jones wouldn't fight Cain. There are weight classes for a reason.
Dumb response silva fought at lhw multiple times as mw champ do your homework scrub

Anderson was at end of his prime or past it. Even Anderson of 2008 gets beat by Bones . Anderson only chsnce would be a punchers chsnce . Bones takes him down an destroys

Shogun tapped to strikes, but that's okay, he is a family man and had several injuries already.
GSP tapping to strikes however is lack of heart and is in no way acceptable!

Dumb response silva fought at lhw multiple times as mw champ do your homework scrub

I think he’s trying to say the fans desire to see these super fights isn’t realistic because of these fighters natural weight classes being three different 170,185,205.

2 juicers fighting against eachother at open-weight would be interesting in this case if it actually happened when they were relevant.

Nowadays. Not that interesting.

Back