The UFC fight that didn't happen you regret the most

Me too

Like right after the ‘I wanna fuck Chuck’ face off

That was the time - would have been epic
18909405470.gif

Conor vs Dos Anjos - maybe the hype trains gets de-railed there.
Couture vs Jon Jones (never scheduled but might have been interesting although Couture might have been too far gone in 2011.)

Wanderlie Silva vs Charles Liddell in their primes.
Chuck was WAY past his prime and Wand was slightly past his...and Chuck still won. Prime vs. prime Chuck wins...just a bad style match-up, especially in a cage.

Gap vs Anderson is the one

Chuck was WAY past his prime and Wand was slightly past his...and Chuck still won. Prime vs. prime Chuck wins...just a bad style match-up, especially in a cage.

Pride ring 2003 to 2005 wanderlei wins by KO every time

rampage vs shogun 2
randy couture vs mirko cro cop
fedor vs HW division
more PRIDE fighters vs UFC like promised
mark hunt fresh off of PRIDE vs UFC HW division
and many more

Most of mine are from way back. And they're mostly fun fights, not champ vs. champ
  • Bas Rutten vs. Pedro Rizzo (probably wouldn't happen as they trained some together). I always wanted to see either of them against Igor V., too, but Igor was never in the UFC
  • Any combination of Tank Abbot, Gary Goodridge and Kimo when they were young. All 3 were in the Ultimate Ultimate 96 but never faced each other. All were big, strong, unpredictable fighters who crushed lower-level competition but couldn't beat the elite fighters of their day.
  • Any combination of Rumble, Paul Daley and Thiago Alves when they were UFC WWs at the same time

GSP-Silva
Prime Chuck-Prime Wanderlei
Randy-Fedor
Cyborg-Rousey
Silva- Shogun
Shogun-Wanderlei

Most of mine are from way back. And they're mostly fun fights, not champ vs. champ
  • Bas Rutten vs. Pedro Rizzo (probably wouldn't happen as they trained some together). I always wanted to see either of them against Igor V., too, but Igor was never in the UFC
  • Any combination of Tank Abbot, Gary Goodridge and Kimo when they were young. All 3 were in the Ultimate Ultimate 96 but never faced each other. All were big, strong, unpredictable fighters who crushed lower-level competition but couldn't beat the elite fighters of their day.
  • Any combination of Rumble, Paul Daley and Thiago Alves when they were UFC WWs at the same time
It’s a shame we never got Tank vs Shamrock as well.

Reactions: mkt
Randy vs Brock ........... Randy vs Brock
________________ = ________________
.......... Brock .......... .......... Brock

= Randy
Ha, you got me, I meant to say I wanted Randy v. Fedor over Brock v. Fedor

The forgotten fight that doesn't have quite the hype when you say it now was when the UFC couldnt get Fedor and ultimately looked to Mirko v Couture.

It was a great match up on paper of everything the UFC represents in Randy and Mirko from PRIDE. Unfortunately Gabriel Gonzaga had other plans
Man I was sooo sure it was gonna happen until the head kick ko

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back