Silva vs. Weidman staredown

Basically, here. Except Weidman didn't look remotely scared so Anderson's lover boys have to get hot under the collar over something else: non-ironically, a kiss. Silva could literally run and hide under the stage during the staredown, give Chris a handjob, or do jumping jacks and it would garner the same rabid sycophantism.

I'm pretty sure it's the haters like you who analyze every single thing that happens from the announcement of the fight up until Anderson is standing over the beaten corpse of every single one of your great white hopes.

lets be honest here, anderson has to have some down low homo tendencies to constantly be kissing fools on the lips.

I wouldn't be surprised if you masturbated to the video clip while crying into your bud light.

i just clicked on my facebook bookmark and started cracking up. they straight up smooched.

Found a way to make Weidman uncomfortable, again. Anderson Silva weighins never disappoint.

I can't wait until Sunday when all of you Weidman "fans" (read: Silva haters) have suddenly disappeared, until your next overhyped, under skilled fighter comes to take silva out.

I'm pretty sure it's the haters like you who analyze every single thing that happens from the announcement of the fight up until Anderson is standing over the beaten corpse of every single one of your great white hopes.

LOL, what a lovely sentiment.

Why do you have to go there and make it like that? Can't it just be 2 warriors fighting, who fucking cares what color they are. Grab a beer, sit back and enjoy it.

You have to drag your ugly American racist history into the fight. It sucks the fun out of it. It's a fight between 2 dudes, enjoy.

You're addressing the guy like he's the representative of the white race, and they're all conspiring to desperately find a white man to beat this black man. Am I time traveling back to 1910 or something? Weidman isn't Jim Jeffries.

Don't take the bunch of fucking inbred lizards on youtube from butt-fuck Alabama, and think every white person on earth is like that, including the Russians posting on this forum that have zero to do with your ugly american racist history, but are in on this grand conspiracy to get you, to beat your black man.

You suck the enjoyment out of the fight when you take it there, and bring this ugliness into the fight.

Let the best man win, and let's pray that Silva's next opponent is NOT white and is black as fuck, so we can take this whole "great white hope" b.s. out of (some of you folks) m.o. when you more rabid Silva huggers engage in your obligatory trashing, disrespecting and spitting on Silva's next opponent.

Don't take the bunch of fucking inbred lizards on youtube from butt-fuck Alabama, and think every white person on earth is like that, including the Russians posting on this forum that have zero to do with your ugly american racist history

Alabama, 25% black. Russia, <1% black. Attitudinal comparison is legit.

Racism and diversity are one.

Weirdest or gayest staredown I've ever seen....what's with the nose to nose, lip to lip face off?

I love analyzing Silva's idiocy, its very entertaining. Even more so than his fights.

-equinsu ocha out-

Back