Silva vs. Weidman staredown

when silva actually stepped up to him am i the only one that thought weidman for a split secon had a oh shit look on his face

Anderson just received the kiss of death.

Weidman for champion!

XPK5EtY.jpg

Man, now I am even more pumped to see them go at it!

Steven Seagal 26 minutes ago
I taught Anderson that kiss. It is called "The Kiss of Death".

its strategy, now weidman doesnt want to get on the ground with a man who kissed him

its strategy, now weidman doesnt want to get on the ground with a man who kissed him

lol wouldnt that shit be hilarious if weidman took him down and silva started kissing his head to freak him and and weidman got subbed

Joe Rogman: How does it feel to kiss Anderson Silva

Chris Wedddman: He has nice lips. My wife, don't be mad.

I chuckled.

Can't wait for the fight. The kiss probably rattled Weidman but in Brazil a kiss is no big deal.

not only was that KOD but he was telling Chris hes gonna walk thru him tomorrow in his special little way. :icon_lol:

is the reason Junior Dos Santos Extend that fist to evey opponent's face.
Translation:The only thing you'll get from me is afist in your face,says JDS

It would have been interesting to see what would happen if someone tried to punk Fedor or Cain like this.

I can just imagine Nick "the nipple" ring was wondering "why doesth thith neverrrr hapuuun to me?"

It would have been interesting to see what would happen if someone tried to punk Fedor or Cain like this.

They wouldn't and haven't cause they get respect. I guarantee if you kissed Fedor prior to a fight you'd spend your whole life regretting it after the fight.

They wouldn't and haven't cause they get respect. I guarantee if you kissed Fedor prior to a fight you'd spend your whole life regretting it after the fight.

What if HW division got it's hybrid of Chael Sonnen and Nick Diaz ?

Could you imagine that ? Shit talking kisser ?

Where's the obligatory "Weidman looked scared at the weigh-in" thread?

Back