Silva vs. Weidman staredown

124tp2g.jpg

spidermask2.jpg

xp3n9l.jpg

Dana pushed him away, you freakin goofball. Win or lose, I've personally never seen someone as confident going in against Silva as Weidman is. IMO, he comes off completely relaxed and ready.

weidman backed off

Dana pushed him away, you freakin goofball. Win or lose, I've personally never seen someone as confident going in against Silva as Weidman is. IMO, he comes off completely relaxed and ready.

he should be relaxed.. he honestly has nothing to lose..

if he wins then great he beat the GOAT (AND MY WALLET GETS HEAVIER).. he loses everyone says well we could have seen that coming it is silva afterall.. and he goes bakck to the drawing board for more experience

Last time Silva kissed a dude in the staredown he lost.

don't get out your pram bro

I was gonna say this exact same thing. The guy has a great mentality. He is very confidant, relaxed, and seems to really be taking all of this incredibly well. That is interesting to me. He was laughing and smiling at the presser, and just doesn't seem to really be too worried about fighting for the title. That is a good sign for Weidman fans......

I was gonna say this exact same thing. The guy has a great mentality. He is very confidant, relaxed, and seems to really be taking all of this incredibly well. That is interesting to me. He was laughing and smiling at the presser, and just doesn't seem to really be too worried about fighting for the title. That is a good sign for Weidman fans......

chael had no fear either and he certainly wasnt worried..

Ummm Chael Sonnen?

Where's the obligatory "Weidman looked scared at the weigh-in" thread?

Basically, here. Except Weidman didn't look remotely scared so Anderson's lover boys have to get hot under the collar over something else: non-ironically, a kiss. Silva could literally run and hide under the stage during the staredown, give Chris a handjob, or do jumping jacks and it would garner the same rabid sycophantism.

Back