Sijara: "One day Joe is going to be in the cage with me, and im going to let him know how i feel"

Funny the same guys who hate on Rohan sticking up for him now.

Rogan is a cunt. He’s treated PEOPLE like shit in the past. He’s a cunt. But go ahead and defend him because now a woman is calling him out. If it was Khabib you’d be all about being on his side.
Lol i'm pretty sure she's a lesbian bro, she ain't gonna let you bang her

You are fucking 3-2, shut your fucking mouth.

For Joe not to know who she is also a reflection of Joe being bad at his job. It's a commentators' job to know who is on the roster. For him to know less than fans says a lot about him.

He doesn't know less than fans though.

I've been watching MMA for over 20 years and I had no fucking clue who she is either.

I find it amazing he can make 125 with those giant balls. Rogan should tear him a new one if there is an interview.

Why is she so entitled who actually gives a shit about seeing her fight ?

<30>
Careful Joe, she's got those crazy eyes

Mandatory: lol @ wmma

I think, she'd knock the weed out of Joe's brain

I can't help but to think that this Sijara chick is smarter than everybody thinks and is only striking the iron while it's hot in terms of maximizing her publicity.

Joe Rogan publicly mentions her name on one of the most popular podcasts in the entire world, and even if it's just to say that Rogan doesn't know who she is, it's an obvious opportunity for Sijara to try to change that. She's attempting to ride on Rogan's name value by creating this make-believe 'drama' with him, in hopes that the MMA media will eat it up and give her some free publicity.

And dare I say, based on this thread, it's fucking working. Also went ahead and checked out the Google searches for "Sijara Eubanks" for the last 7 days, and here are the results:

XTB7rBK.png

She'd easily beat Rogan though.

You lot here are into emasculation (or maybe that's just when Conor loses) so Joe getting emasculated by a butch lezza during a post fight interview would be hilarious.

I hope Rogan gives him the cold shoulder and not do the interview if he wins. That would be funny.

Joe Rogan will rue the day he disrespected Christian Berbank.
RIP.

Seriously though I'm now looking forward to her fight. I hope she can capitalize on this exposure

Why she mad? Joe didn't know her. It is what it is, she can't be mad for that.

Haha Joe, it's me, I bet this is uncomfortable for you now!
Huh?
It's me, Sijara! We meet at least!
Si-who? What are you talking about?

He doesn't know less than fans though.

I've been watching MMA for over 20 years and I had no fucking clue who she is either.

She was on a season of ultimate fighter seen by millions worldwide. I didn't particularly like her but you not knowing who she is even though you've been a long time fan isn't exactly an argument.

That not withstanding it's Joe's job to know. He is the commentator of a business with a roster of pro athletes - just like you'd expect other commentators to in other sports.

He didn't even have to come out and be like "oh I don't know who she is" coulda just googled and no one would be none the wiser. What benefit is there to him coming out and saying it?

Both Dana and Joe were probably threatened with physical violence on weekly basis - for years they worked with plenty of insecure guys on steroids, who absorbed a lot of head trauma (which doesn't help with mood changes) . I absolutely believe they would laugh hard if she ever tried to intimidate them face to face. Dana White had to deal with mafia lol. Joe Rogan was ragdolled around by early heavyweights.

An emotional woman, triggered by an emotional man. Zzzzz

Back