Sijara: "One day Joe is going to be in the cage with me, and im going to let him know how i feel"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I had to paraphrase the quote to fit in the thread title. The actual quote and her tone is a lot worse. She is still mad as hell.

Timestamped:

"Ive tweeted him. He aint tweet me back, but Joe is gonna know. Joe knows who i am. He know who i am before i said it. He didnt have to say that on his vlog. I though it was disrespectful. I am not happy with Joe Rogan. And he cant avoid interviewing me one day. One day he is going to find himself in the cage with me and the mic, and im going to let him know exactly how i feel"

<30> <GSPWoah>

<FookIsThatGuy>

Any relation to Chris Eubank?

Good for her.

He'll probably back peddle and lick arse. Lol

She's gonna get the Mckenzie treatment now.

she should thank rogan, him saying that on his podcast is the only way i can remember who she is. gave her more exposure than she ever had combined before

giphy.gif

Jesus. This chick does nothing but cry. Her pro record is fucking 3-2. She's in her mid 30s. Thinks she's entitled to a title shot lmao

WMMA gotta go.

Last edited:
I legitimately think joe did not know her. He hasn’t commentated one of her fights thus far since she never fights on ppvs and has only a damn prelim fight. Bitch needs to get over it, almost everyone didn’t know of her.

Back