Sijara: "One day Joe is going to be in the cage with me, and im going to let him know how i feel"

I had to paraphrase the quote to fit in the thread title. The actual quote and her tone is a lot worse. She is still mad as hell.

Timestamped:

"Ive tweeted him. He aint tweet me back, but Joe is gonna know. Joe knows who i am. He know who i am before i said it. He didnt have to say that on his vlog. I though it was disrespectful. I am not happy with Joe Rogan. And he cant avoid interviewing me one day. One day he is going to find himself in the cage with me and the mic, and im going to let him know exactly how i feel"

<30> <GSPWoah>

Typical hysterical woman

Bark is worse than her bite. I'm glad she's failed so far, she's nothing but cringe bitch.

RIP Joe Rogan
Rogan is long overdue for a good beat down .

giphy.gif

She's 2-2 in the UFC and 4-4 in her career. No, she probably won't be in the cage with Rogan anymore.

He interview winners of main card and sometimes the loser of a title fight. She wont be in a position to be interviewed again.

I had to paraphrase the quote to fit in the thread title. The actual quote and her tone is a lot worse. She is still mad as hell.

Timestamped:

"Ive tweeted him. He aint tweet me back, but Joe is gonna know. Joe knows who i am. He know who i am before i said it. He didnt have to say that on his vlog. I though it was disrespectful. I am not happy with Joe Rogan. And he cant avoid interviewing me one day. One day he is going to find himself in the cage with me and the mic, and im going to let him know exactly how i feel"

<30> <GSPWoah>

Get over yourself . Nobody knows you for a reason

lmao she just lost!! Rogan only does PPV. At this rate, she will never be interviewed by Rogan

Typical hysterical woman
Remember the unforgivable series on YouTube “ well today ain’t your day bitch”

She just lost to the most unathletic fighter in the UFC. Please someone post that bethe gif of her doing he hop entering the octagon

Cleared 1K on Bethe never thought that women would make me any cash in my lifetime lol. RIP Sijara.

turns out she will be cut before she ever has the chance

Seems to have not really thought this through very well.

<{chips}>

hahahahahahaha i was making food and missed the whole fight, WAR BETHE!!!!!!!!!

did the fight suck? how did bethe even look.

Back