Sijara: "One day Joe is going to be in the cage with me, and im going to let him know how i feel"

So this chick talked all that shit, did she say anything to Joe during her post fight speech?

Lol i hope she gets the valentina fight so she can get dieded

Why did Joe even interview her? The fight was garbage.

And you have no pro career at all. Wow funny how that works
And that has what to do with him making a valid point.,Stop being such a triggered little bitch with your gangster Cheeto fingers...

Literally blamed the fact she gets her period

And that has what to do with him making a valid point.,Stop being such a triggered little bitch with your gangster Cheeto fingers...
Get mad. Before I end this

I guarantee you that Rogan (like the Beta he is) diffused the situation while they were the locker room area. They were really chummy in the octagon.
I’m guessing you’re right, either that or the powers that be told her to play nice

And you have no pro career at all. Wow funny how that works
i'm pretty sure he is a pro at something otherwise i don't know how he pays for food and shelter and clothes. he's probably better at what he does than she is at MMA

i'm pretty sure he is a pro at something otherwise i don't know how he pays for food and shelter and clothes. he's probably better at what he does than she is at MMA
She’s in the biggest org in the world dummy

I guarantee you that Rogan (like the Beta he is) diffused the situation while they were the locker room area. They were really chummy in the octagon.
Or the more obvious thing, that missing weight and putting on a stinker of a fight took the wind out of her sails. Joe is not afraid of a public confrontation I can tell you that.

I had to paraphrase the quote to fit in the thread title. The actual quote and her tone is a lot worse. She is still mad as hell.

Timestamped:

"Ive tweeted him. He aint tweet me back, but Joe is gonna know. Joe knows who i am. He know who i am before i said it. He didnt have to say that on his vlog. I though it was disrespectful. I am not happy with Joe Rogan. And he cant avoid interviewing me one day. One day he is going to find himself in the cage with me and the mic, and im going to let him know exactly how i feel"

<30> <GSPWoah>

Trying to get a shout out on Joe, a successful human being's podcast. She's a bottom feeder. A leech.

Back