Sijara: "One day Joe is going to be in the cage with me, and im going to let him know how i feel"

Funny the same guys who hate on Rohan sticking up for him now.

Rogan is a cunt. He’s treated PEOPLE like shit in the past. He’s a cunt. But go ahead and defend him because now a woman is calling him out. If it was Khabib you’d be all about being on his side.
LOL

broo.... did you just accuse everybody and attributed all the backlash she has gotten to SEXISM ?

tumblr_ljkahzoZ671qanb21o1_500.gif

And you have no pro career at all. Wow funny how that works
He maybe has a career in other things.
Rogan also has no pro fights at all, so what?
Does it mean we or Rogan are blind or can't understand v simple matters? We're not breaking down Khabib's takedown game here, just stating facts on someone's age and record.
Her record is 3-2 and she was gifted a title shot which was then taken away. She then tried to place the I am a woman card.

She fuckin needs the just fight and win. Worry about that shit later

Good for her, this is a step up from her last PR stunt.

Joe would prob get in trouble, but...my perfect response:

tumblr_lyx41ycSeI1qfjhkio1_500.gif

what's she mad about?

how is Joe supposed to know her? doesn't she have only 1 fight in the UFC? that was boring as fuck?

the entitlement that some people have is fuckin ridiculous.

it's not disrespectful to not know who you are when you're not famous. she's not Anderson Silva for fucks sake.

Joe doesn't know who i am either, but i'm not getting on my soapbox to shit talk him about it.

Is she mad that he said he didn't know who she was or did he say something else?

If it's the first, then don't be so full of urself. Ur record is trash, so are most of ur opponents records. Ur 3-2 and you've literally accomplished nothing to warrant a title shot or popularity, I'm guessing we are all just racist woman hating pigs...m

It's not just Joe... I watch every UFC card (but not TUF), and also every Bellator and ONE and Glory card... and also post on a UFC forum regularly... and I had never heard of her either when that fight was announced.

And he only does pay per views now so the chances of her actually doing anything goes out the window

Good thing she's fighting on 230. Now she needs to 1) win and 2) make it exciting.

Sijara Eubanks........ never heard of him

"One day" shouldn't she say next month? not a lot of confidence in her skills I guess.

I only remember her for cutting her hair off to make weight on tuf

joe should be a dick now to her

you improved your record to a stellar 4-2! congrats on the win!

Back